5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Wilderness Road
- Mountain Divide
- Brave, Accurate, Honest, Dependable
- Triangular Trade
- a Trading different items between Europe, Africa, and The Colonies
- b What kind of people could make it on the frontier?
- c The name of the way through the Appalachian Mountains built by Daniel Boone
- d The place in high mountains where waters change direction
- e The eight colonies that were controlled by the king of England were called __________ colonies
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Colonies controlled by the king of England with leaders appointed by him
- The flow of water changes direction at a _________ _________
- The indian name for Meadowland is __________.
- Name three continents that were included in the triangular trade.
- The frontier offered people ____________
5 True/False Questions
Subsistence Farming → Growing enough only for yourself
Proprietary Colonies → Colonies owned by individuals
Proprietary, Individuals → Colonies owned by individuals
Appalachian Mountains, Great Smoky, Allegheny, White, Green → Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
Mountain Gap → The place in high mountains where waters change direction