← Stubbs R&J vocab 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the condition of having too much pride in oneself or in one's appearance.
- a rebellion against authority.
- to be motionless; to balance; keep steady
- to trouble with requests or demands; urge or entreat persistently or repeatedly
- bitter feeling; lack of shame or rudeness.
5 True/False Questions
Transgression → act of breaking or violating a law or an oath;
Adversary → a person who opposes or fights against another; opponent; enemy
Quench → a rebellion against authority.
Piteous → arousing or deserving pity or compassion
Disposition → to trouble with requests or demands; urge or entreat persistently or repeatedly