← Stubbs R&J vocab 1 Test
Stubbs R&J vocab 1
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to become weak or feeble; to pine or suffer from longing.
- bitter feeling; lack of shame or rudeness.
- a rebellion against authority.
- to trouble with requests or demands; urge or entreat persistently or repeatedly
- concealed, hidden, disguised, or surreptitious
5 True/False Questions
Disposition → a person's usual mood or spirit; temperament;
Strife → to be motionless; to balance; keep steady
Quench → to put out, end, or satisfy (as with water)
Vanity → a rebellion against authority.
Toil → hard work; tiring labor.