5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sensorimotor Stage
- Freud, S.
- Tarasoff case
- Tic Disorder Transient
- a Personality formed by age 5 during phallic stage. Children develop morality by identifying with same sex parent. This develops the superego.
- b Greater than 4 weeks but less than 12 months
- c analysis of variance. F test. compares the means of 2 groups. Parametic test.
- d Duty to warn if: 1. a serious threat of physical violence is made. 2. the threat is made to a specific individual. 3. the threat is made in context of clinician-patient relationship
- e Infancy: Simple reflexes, first habits and circular reactions, coordination of secondary circular reactions, tertiary circular reactions, curiosity, internalizaion of schemas
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the use of obscene words involuntarily
- Tendency for results to conform to experimenters expecations unless there are safe-gaurds for human bias
- dramatic: antisocial, borderline, histrioic, and narcissistic
- anxious: obsessive/compulsive, avoidant, and dependent
- Toddler and Early child-hood: magical thinking, moves from strong egocentrism to weaker form, acquisition of motor skills, no logical thinking
5 True/False Questions
Conventinal → Adolescents and Adults; (1) Interpersonal accord and conformity like social norms and good girl/bad girl attitude; (2) Authority and Social Order "because its the law"
Piaget → Stages of Cognitive Development: Sensorimotor, Preoperational, concrete operational, formal operational
Spearman Rho → a nonparametic correlational
human maturation → How well one masters specific life tasks
Statistical Significance .05 → educated quotient. the research standard is usually set at this point. "5 times out of 100 you will be wrong".