5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Positive feedback
- Probability of .02
- Tic Disorder Transient
- a 3rd level-The zero point is arbitrary and there are negative values. Celcium temperature is an example. There is a mode, median, and mean.
- b 4th level-Zero means "none". Mass, length, time are examples. Kelvin temperature has a zero point.
- c pushes family into the changes and away from homeostatic state. Allows for a more functional family balance to emerge.
- d 2 times out of 100 you will be wrong. 98 times you will have hypothesized correctly.
- e Greater than 4 weeks but less than 12 months
5 Multiple choice questions
- compares association or correlation between 2 groups. Parametric test.
- (5) Social contract orientation; (6) Universal ethical principles
- compares the observed value with the expected value. nonparametric test.
- anxious: obsessive/compulsive, avoidant, and dependent
- deriving general principles from particular facts or instances ("Every cat I have ever seen has four legs; cats are four-legged animals").
5 True/False questions
Deductive reasoning → deriving general principles from particular facts or instances ("Every cat I have ever seen has four legs; cats are four-legged animals").
echolalia → automatic repetition of vocalizations of another person's words
Kohlberg → Stages of moral develoment: Pre-conventional, Conventinal, Post-conventional
Satir and Whitaker → communications and family sculpting. faulty communication is caused by low self esteem.
Pre-conventional → Children; (1) Obediance and Punishment Orientation; (2) Self-interest orientation