5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tarasoff case
- Probability of .02
- Personality Disorders Cluster A
- a Duty to warn if: 1. a serious threat of physical violence is made. 2. the threat is made to a specific individual. 3. the threat is made in context of clinician-patient relationship
- b Personality Testing; Concepts: Ink-blot, projective test; Study Basics: "Psychodiagnostics: A diagnostic test based on perception."
- c The same result can come from different causes
- d 2 times out of 100 you will be wrong. 98 times you will have hypothesized correctly.
- e odd: paranoid, schizoid, and schizotypal
5 Multiple choice questions
- Structural family therapy. If you improve the process then you improve the family. Uses direct confrontation and prescribing the symptom.
- pushes family into the changes and away from homeostatic state. Allows for a more functional family balance to emerge.
- educated quotient. the research standard is usually set at this point. "5 times out of 100 you will be wrong".
- Greater than 4 weeks but less than 12 months
- Toddler and Early child-hood: magical thinking, moves from strong egocentrism to weaker form, acquisition of motor skills, no logical thinking
5 True/False questions
ANOVA → a projective technique using black-and-white pictures
Post-conventional → Children; (1) Obediance and Punishment Orientation; (2) Self-interest orientation
Freud, S. → Personality formed by age 5 during phallic stage. Children develop morality by identifying with same sex parent. This develops the superego.
human maturation → Structural family therapy. If you improve the process then you improve the family. Uses direct confrontation and prescribing the symptom.
experimenter expectancy → Infancy: Simple reflexes, first habits and circular reactions, coordination of secondary circular reactions, tertiary circular reactions, curiosity, internalizaion of schemas