5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Statistical Significance .05
- Communications theory
- Preoperational stage
- a Stages of moral develoment: Pre-conventional, Conventinal, Post-conventional
- b educated quotient. the research standard is usually set at this point. "5 times out of 100 you will be wrong".
- c It is impossible not to communicate. Palo Alto group. Uses behavioral model where the behavior is communication.
- d Toddler and Early child-hood: magical thinking, moves from strong egocentrism to weaker form, acquisition of motor skills, no logical thinking
- e Structural family therapy. If you improve the process then you improve the family. Uses direct confrontation and prescribing the symptom.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Documenting Client Progress: Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan
- reasoning in which a conclusion is reached by stating a general principle and then applying that principle to a specific case (The sun rises every morning; therefore, the sun will rise on Tuesday morning.)
- communications and family sculpting. faulty communication is caused by low self esteem.
- a skewed distribution
- 2 times out of 100 you will be wrong. 98 times you will have hypothesized correctly.
5 True/False questions
Rosenthal effect → Strategic family therapy. therapist joins the faily and forces them to respond differently to situations. Utilizes communication theory, systems theory, and behaviroism.
Bowen → compares means of two groups. Parametric test.
Spearman Rho → 4th level-Zero means "none". Mass, length, time are examples. Kelvin temperature has a zero point.
Equifinality → The same result can come from different causes
Inductive reasoning → reasoning in which a conclusion is reached by stating a general principle and then applying that principle to a specific case (The sun rises every morning; therefore, the sun will rise on Tuesday morning.)