5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Statistical Significance .05
- Personality Disorders Cluster A
- a odd: paranoid, schizoid, and schizotypal
- b educated quotient. the research standard is usually set at this point. "5 times out of 100 you will be wrong".
- c Personality Testing; Concepts: Ink-blot, projective test; Study Basics: "Psychodiagnostics: A diagnostic test based on perception."
- d Extended family systems that are current and intergenerational. Genograms and ecomaps
- e the use of obscene words involuntarily
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2 times out of 100 you will be wrong. 98 times you will have hypothesized correctly.
- deriving general principles from particular facts or instances ("Every cat I have ever seen has four legs; cats are four-legged animals").
- It is impossible not to communicate. Palo Alto group. Uses behavioral model where the behavior is communication.
- Greater than 12 months
- when people know they are being watched they act differently than they normally would. They may do things they wouldn't normally do.
5 True/False Questions
Negative feedback → pushes family into the changes and away from homeostatic state. Allows for a more functional family balance to emerge.
Sensorimotor Stage → Toddler and Early child-hood: magical thinking, moves from strong egocentrism to weaker form, acquisition of motor skills, no logical thinking
B.I.R.P. Notes → Documenting Client Progress: Behavior, Intervention, Response, Plan
Minuchin → Structural family therapy. If you improve the process then you improve the family. Uses direct confrontation and prescribing the symptom.
Pearson's Rho → a nonparametic correlational