5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Positive feedback
- Personality Disorders cluster B
- a (Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale) Verbal & performance scores. Most widely used intelligence test today
- b dramatic: antisocial, borderline, histrioic, and narcissistic
- c pushes family into the changes and away from homeostatic state. Allows for a more functional family balance to emerge.
- d Strategic family therapy. therapist joins the faily and forces them to respond differently to situations. Utilizes communication theory, systems theory, and behaviroism.
- e when people know they are being watched they act differently than they normally would. They may do things they wouldn't normally do.
5 Multiple choice questions
- automatic repetition of vocalizations of another person's words
- 2nd level-1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th; bad, medium, good. IQ is an example. Only mode and median present.
- Tendency for results to conform to experimenters expecations unless there are safe-gaurds for human bias
- Children; (1) Obediance and Punishment Orientation; (2) Self-interest orientation
- (5) Social contract orientation; (6) Universal ethical principles
5 True/False questions
Ratio → 4th level-Zero means "none". Mass, length, time are examples. Kelvin temperature has a zero point.
B.I.R.P. Notes → Documenting Client Progress: Behavior, Intervention, Response, Plan
Nominal → 1st level-uses labels for simple categorical data. Only mode present
Personality Disorders cluster C → odd: paranoid, schizoid, and schizotypal
Interval → the natural tendency to move towards disorder and disorganization