5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- S.O.A.P Notes
- Communications theory
- Freud, S.
- a It is impossible not to communicate. Palo Alto group. Uses behavioral model where the behavior is communication.
- b Documenting Client Progress: Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan
- c analysis of variance. F test. compares the means of 2 groups. Parametic test.
- d Extended family systems that are current and intergenerational. Genograms and ecomaps
- e Personality formed by age 5 during phallic stage. Children develop morality by identifying with same sex parent. This develops the superego.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Stages of Cognitive Development: Sensorimotor, Preoperational, concrete operational, formal operational
- Children; (1) Obediance and Punishment Orientation; (2) Self-interest orientation
- odd: paranoid, schizoid, and schizotypal
- the use of obscene words involuntarily
- 4th level-Zero means "none". Mass, length, time are examples. Kelvin temperature has a zero point.
5 True/False Questions
WAIS → 4th level-Zero means "none". Mass, length, time are examples. Kelvin temperature has a zero point.
Tic Disorder Transient → Greater than 4 weeks but less than 12 months
B.I.R.P. Notes → Documenting Client Progress: Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan
Father of family therapy → communications and family sculpting. faulty communication is caused by low self esteem.
Post-conventional → (5) Social contract orientation; (6) Universal ethical principles