5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Preoperational stage
- Inductive reasoning
- Tarasoff case
- a Duty to warn if: 1. a serious threat of physical violence is made. 2. the threat is made to a specific individual. 3. the threat is made in context of clinician-patient relationship
- b Extended family systems that are current and intergenerational. Genograms and ecomaps
- c automatic repetition of movements
- d Toddler and Early child-hood: magical thinking, moves from strong egocentrism to weaker form, acquisition of motor skills, no logical thinking
- e deriving general principles from particular facts or instances ("Every cat I have ever seen has four legs; cats are four-legged animals").
5 Multiple choice questions
- One cause can produce different results
- Greater than 12 months
- the use of obscene words involuntarily
- a nonparametic correlational
- Personality formed by age 5 during phallic stage. Children develop morality by identifying with same sex parent. This develops the superego.
5 True/False questions
Pearson's Rho → compares association or correlation between 2 groups. Parametric test.
Formal operational stage → Adolescent and Adulthood: development of abstract reasoning
Positive feedback → takes family back to a comfortable balance and maintains homeostasis.
concrete operational stage → Adolescent and Adulthood: development of abstract reasoning
Negative feedback → pushes family into the changes and away from homeostatic state. Allows for a more functional family balance to emerge.