5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Negative feedback
- t test
- Pearson's Rho
- Tic Disorder Chronic
- a Greater than 12 months
- b compares association or correlation between 2 groups. Parametric test.
- c takes family back to a comfortable balance and maintains homeostasis.
- d compares means of two groups. Parametric test.
- e 1st level-uses labels for simple categorical data. Only mode present
5 Multiple choice questions
- compares the observed value with the expected value. nonparametric test.
- the natural tendency to move towards disorder and disorganization
- Adolescents and Adults; (1) Interpersonal accord and conformity like social norms and good girl/bad girl attitude; (2) Authority and Social Order "because its the law"
- Infancy: Simple reflexes, first habits and circular reactions, coordination of secondary circular reactions, tertiary circular reactions, curiosity, internalizaion of schemas
- Ackerman: psychoanalytic approach, insight oriented
5 True/False questions
Statistical Significance .05 → Duty to warn if: 1. a serious threat of physical violence is made. 2. the threat is made to a specific individual. 3. the threat is made in context of clinician-patient relationship
Personality Disorders NOS → anxious: obsessive/compulsive, avoidant, and dependent
coprolalia → automatic repetition of vocalizations of another person's words
Ordinal → 2nd level-1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th; bad, medium, good. IQ is an example. Only mode and median present.
Post-conventional → (5) Social contract orientation; (6) Universal ethical principles