← PSY 13 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- personal distress
- -Anxiety Disorders
- a bhevioural physiological and cognitive indications ie phobias, panic disorders,generalized anxiety,ocd,post traumatic.. behavior(avoidance stuttering, shakiness) physiological
(rapid heart rate) cognitive(problems concentrating)
- b Disturbances in thinking, perception,emotions, and behavior, lose contact w/ reality 3 types Disorganized,Catatonic, Paranoid
- c agoraphobia-fear of trapped(ride at CaL ADV) Social phobia- embarrassed fear, specific phobia- hurt
- d people who are troubled by anxiety or depression disorders
- e it has to occur rarely but that not suffcient cause to decide somthing is abonormal, ex social deviance, personal distress, maladaptive behavior
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- worry about getting sick, belief of specific mediacl problem w/out medical evidence.
- loss of motivation, sadness and dispair, stress,
- periods of mania nad depression separated by periods of relative normalcy
- individuals can be severly depressed or manic, can include both mania and depression
- travel far away and wake up not knowing where you are, travel far away with loss of memory of past events
5 True/False Questions
A2 personality disorders → long patterns of extreem inflexible personality traits that are deviant or maladaptive and lead ot impaired functioning or subjective distress
-Dissociative disorders → travel far away and wake up not knowing where you are, travel far away with loss of memory of past events
generalized anxiety disorder → anxiety is marked with high levels where no specific threat is tied.
B Catatonic Schizo → delusions of presecution and delusions of Grandeur (believe to have many enemies,
Deviance → differs from what society considers acceptable.