5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- panic disorder
- bipolar disorder
- -Anxiety Disorders
- Rosenhan 1973
- a bhevioural physiological and cognitive indications ie phobias, panic disorders,generalized anxiety,ocd,post traumatic.. behavior(avoidance stuttering, shakiness) physiological
(rapid heart rate) cognitive(problems concentrating)
- b ...
- c periods of mania nad depression separated by periods of relative normalcy
- d afraid of having same kind of panic attack,afriad of the attack not the thing
- e is needed to see how well the condition is improving
5 Multiple choice questions
- differs from what society considers acceptable.
- can last for weeks to months, extensive loss of memory of personal info
- sever deterioration of adaptive behavior, withdrawl from society, no emotion,babbling and giggling
- people who are troubled by anxiety or depression disorders
- Disturbances in thinking, perception,emotions, and behavior, lose contact w/ reality 3 types Disorganized,Catatonic, Paranoid
5 True/False questions
A3 genearl medical condition → random motor activity, remin virtually still, hyperactive and incoherent
B Catatonic Schizo → random motor activity, remin virtually still, hyperactive and incoherent
Homesexuality → was once listed as a disorder, it was modifyed and changed after hearing Activist voices and America adapting its values
abnormal → agoraphobia-fear of trapped(ride at CaL ADV) Social phobia- embarrassed fear, specific phobia- hurt
Depression → differs from what society considers acceptable.