5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wahl 1999 danger labeling individuals
- Insanity plea
- Dissociative Amnesia
- Dissociative Fugue
- a travel far away and wake up not knowing where you are, travel far away with loss of memory of past events
- b ...
- c can last for weeks to months, extensive loss of memory of personal info
- d individual is not responsible for the crime committed
- e worry about getting sick, belief of specific mediacl problem w/out medical evidence.
5 Multiple choice questions
- delusions of presecution and delusions of Grandeur (believe to have many enemies,
- anxiety is marked with high levels where no specific threat is tied.
- people who are troubled by anxiety or depression disorders
- it has to occur rarely but that not suffcient cause to decide somthing is abonormal, ex social deviance, personal distress, maladaptive behavior
- preoccupation with imagined defects in appearance ie man who thought he was ugly
5 True/False questions
Dissociative Identitiy Disorder → multiple personalitys
each one is different from the other
bipolar disorder → afraid of having same kind of panic attack,afriad of the attack not the thing
A2 personality disorders → people who are troubled by anxiety or depression disorders
PTS post tramatic stress → people who are troubled by anxiety or depression disorders
OCD → thoughts are the obssion, and the urges to engage in senseless rituals is the compulsion