5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A book of synonyms for common words
- Any and all figures of speech like simile,oxymoron,etc.
- A word that imiatates the sound it describes.
- compares two unlike things using like, or as.
- When what you say is not what you mean exactly.
4 True/False questions
Plot → All of the events that make up or that happen,in a story.
Antonym → Two words that have opposite meanings.
Synonym → Two words mean the same thing.
Alliteration → Repeats the same sounds in words.