5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When what you say is not what you mean exactly.
- Two words that have opposite meanings.
- Any and all figures of speech like simile,oxymoron,etc.
- Gives human qualities to non-human things.
- It paints a picture in your mind using or five senses words.
4 True/False Questions
Onomatopoeia → A word that imiatates the sound it describes.
Alliteration → Repeats the same sounds in words.
Synonym → Two words that have opposite meanings.
Inference → From the facts,you can tell that...