5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Working Drawings
- a An imaginary fixed reference line for the measurement of coordinates.
- b To cut internal screw threads
- c To draw a figure within another so that their boundaries touch but do not intersect.
- d Drawings that convey all of the information needed to manufacture and assemble a design.
- e A quadrilateral whose opposite sides are both parallel and equal in length
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The numerical value of the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter of approximately 3.14159.
- A cylindrical recess around a hole, usually to receive a bolt head or nut.
- Creating a 3D solid or surface by revolving a 2D shape about an axis.
- The amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object
- A small angled surface formed between two surfaces.
5 True/False Questions
Radius → The length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
Ellipse → A three-dimensional body or geometric figure.
Solid Modeling → A type of 3D CAD modeling that represents the volume of an object, not just its lines and surfaces. This allows for analysis of the object's mass properties.
Mass → An imaginary fixed reference line for the measurement of coordinates.
Taper → To cut internal screw threads