5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tourette syndrome
- a Diminished sensation to pain.
- b Neurologic disorder characterized by multiple facial and other body tics.
- c Excessive movement.
- d Inability to perform purposeful acts or manipulate objects.
- e Glial (neuroglial) cell that transports salts and water from capillaries.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Connective and supportive tissue of an organ.
- Neurotransmitter chemical released at the ends of nerve cells.
- Microscopic fiber that carries a nervous impulse along a nerve cell.
- Process of recording the electricity within the brain.
- Collection of blood located above the dura mater.
5 True/False questions
Anesthesia → Lack of feeling or sensation.
Thalamic → Pertaining to the thalamus.
Migraine → Manner of walking.
Cauda equina → Collection of spinal nerves below the end of the spinal cord.
Encephalopathy → Disease of a spinal nerve root.