5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to put under the jurisdiction of the federal government
- A person who acts on behafe of womens rights
- a peaceful means to effect change
- the beliefe of blacks seperating from whites and froming self governing community.
- treating people differently becuase of their gender.
5 True/False questions
pop art → members of the counter culture who experement with different ways of behaving and living
busing → The transportation of public school students by bus to schools physically outside their neighborhoods to eliminate school segregation based on residential patterns.
generation gap → to put under the jurisdiction of the federal government
assimilation → the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
ghetto → nonviolent protests in which a person sits and refuses to leave