5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The transportation of public school students by bus to schools physically outside their neighborhoods to eliminate school segregation based on residential patterns.
- a section of the city occupied by members of a single or ratical group., a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions
- nonviolent protests in which a person sits and refuses to leave
- to put under the jurisdiction of the federal government
- a divison between older and younger people
5 True/False questions
pop art → members of the counter culture who experement with different ways of behaving and living
racism → treating people differently becuase of their gender.
black power → to mobelize economic & political power of blacks to improve thier condition
black nationalism → the beliefe of blacks seperating from whites and froming self governing community.
feminists → A person who acts on behafe of womens rights