5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a peaceful means to effect change
- The transportation of public school students by bus to schools physically outside their neighborhoods to eliminate school segregation based on residential patterns.
- members of the counter culture who experement with different ways of behaving and living
- a section of the city occupied by members of a single or ratical group., a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions
- treating people differently becuase of their gender.
5 True/False questions
counterculture → to put under the jurisdiction of the federal government
racism → racial predjudice
federalize → racial predjudice
black nationalism → to mobelize economic & political power of blacks to improve thier condition
assimilation → the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another