ad‧a‧mant - Spelled Pronunciation [ad-uh-muhnt] - adjective Synonyms: inflexible, rigid, uncompromising
1. utterly unyielding in attitude or opinion in spite of all appeals, urgings, etc.
ar‧du-ous Spelled Pronunciation [ahr-joo-uhs]-adjective Synonyms: hard, burdensome, exhausting
1. requiring great exertion; laborious; difficult: an arduous undertaking.
co‧pi-ous - Spelled Pronunciation [koh-pee-uhs]-adjective Synonyms: bountiful, ample
1. large in quantity or number; abundant; plentiful: copious amounts of food.
er-satz -Spelled Pronunciation [er-zahts]-adjective Synonyms: substitute
1. serving as a substitute; synthetic; artificial: an ersatz coffee made from grain.
fi‧ckle - Spelled Pronunciation [fik-uhl]-adjective Synonyms: unsteady, variable
1. likely to change, especially due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather.
lo-qua-cious /- Spelled Pronunciation [loh-kwey-shuhs]- adjective Synonyms: verbose, talkative
1. talking or tending to talk much or freely; talkative; chattering; babbling; garrulous: a loquacious dinner guest.
myr‧i‧ad - /Spelled Pronunciation [mir-ee-uhd] noun Synoyms: countless, infinite
1. a very great or indefinitely great number of persons or things.
o‧dif‧e-rous Spelled-adjective Synonyms: odorous
1. shortened variant of odoriferous, odorous or fragrant; also called odiferant.
par‧a-mount Spelled Pronunciation [par-uh-mount] -adjective Synonyms: dominant
1. chief in importance or impact; supreme; preeminent: a point of paramount significance.
pleth‧or‧a /Spelled Pronunciation [pleth-er-uh] -noun Synonyms: surplus, abundance
1. overabundance; excess: a plethora of advice and a paucity of assistance.
ve-he-ment /Spelled Pronunciation [vee-uh-muhnt] -adjective Synonyms: fervent, fiery
1. zealous; ardent; impassioned: a vehement defense; vehement enthusiasm.