5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- malediction (n)
- Malnutrition (n)
- malefactor (n)
- a New cars _____ rapildy therefore ti is often better to buy a used car.
The Store Manager would feel you _____ him if you called himca clerk.
- b The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
- c Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
- d The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
- e With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
- The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
- Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
5 True/False questions
Demolish → A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.
benediction (n) → With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
demented → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
benefactor → The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
maltreat (ed) → Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.