5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- malediction (n)
- a With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
- b The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
- c The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
- d The school recieved a large donation from an unknown _________.
- e Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
- For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- Having leaves that fall down at the end of the groing season - Sheding Leaves
- Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
5 True/False Questions
beneficiary (n) → The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
Demolish → A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.
maltreat (ed) → Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
malice (n) → Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
beneficial (adj) → Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.