5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- benevolent (adj)
- benediction (n)
- Malnutrition (n)
- malefactor (n)
- a The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
- b Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
- c Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
- d It was a ___________ stranger who found my lost purse and returned it with its contents intact
- e The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
5 Multiple choice questions
- New cars _____ rapildy therefore ti is often better to buy a used car.
The Store Manager would feel you _____ him if you called himca clerk.
- The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
- After 9/11 most Americans _______ Bin Laden.
5 True/False questions
maladjusted → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
malediction (n) → The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
benefactor → The school recieved a large donation from an unknown _________.
Demolish → A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.
malice (n) → Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.