5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Malnutrition (n)
- benevolent (adj)
- benediction (n)
- a The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
- b It was a ___________ stranger who found my lost purse and returned it with its contents intact
- c For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- d Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- e The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
- Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
- The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
- New cars _____ rapildy therefore ti is often better to buy a used car.
The Store Manager would feel you _____ him if you called himca clerk.
- The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
5 True/False Questions
decidious → The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
malice (n) → Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
malefactor (n) → Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
beneficial (adj) → Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
despise → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.