5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- malice (n)
- a The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- b Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
- c Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
- d Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- e After 9/11 most Americans _______ Bin Laden.
5 Multiple choice questions
- With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
- The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
- New cars _____ rapildy therefore ti is often better to buy a used car.
The Store Manager would feel you _____ him if you called himca clerk.
- For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
5 True/False questions
benevolent (adj) → It was a ___________ stranger who found my lost purse and returned it with its contents intact
benediction (n) → With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
beneficiary (n) → Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
beneficial (adj) → Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
maltreat (ed) → Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.