5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- malediction (n)
- a Having leaves that fall down at the end of the groing season - Sheding Leaves
- b With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
- c Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
- d For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- e After 9/11 most Americans _______ Bin Laden.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
- Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
- The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
- The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- New cars _____ rapildy therefore ti is often better to buy a used car.
The Store Manager would feel you _____ him if you called himca clerk.
5 True/False Questions
dependent → Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
Demolish → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
benevolent (adj) → It was a ___________ stranger who found my lost purse and returned it with its contents intact
beneficiary (n) → The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
maltreat (ed) → Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.