5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Malnutrition (n)
- beneficial (adj)
- beneficiary (n)
- a Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
- b Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
- c After 9/11 most Americans _______ Bin Laden.
- d The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
- e The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
- With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
- Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.
5 True/False questions
decidious → Having leaves that fall down at the end of the groing season - Sheding Leaves
depreciate → The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
benefactor → The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
Devour → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
Deviate → The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./