5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- benediction (n)
- malice (n)
- a The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
- b Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- c The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
- d The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
- e Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- New cars _____ rapildy therefore ti is often better to buy a used car.
The Store Manager would feel you _____ him if you called himca clerk.
- The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
- Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
- The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
5 True/False Questions
beneficial (adj) → Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
maltreat (ed) → Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
demented → Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
decidious → The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
despise → After 9/11 most Americans _______ Bin Laden.