5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- benediction (n)
- Malnutrition (n)
- beneficiary (n)
- maltreat (ed)
- a The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
- b Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
- c The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
- d Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
- e After 9/11 most Americans _______ Bin Laden.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
- A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.
- Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
5 True/False Questions
demented → Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
benefactor → The school recieved a large donation from an unknown _________.
malediction (n) → The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
Devour → The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
beneficial (adj) → Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.