5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- beneficiary (n)
- a The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
- b For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- c As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
- d Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
- e The school recieved a large donation from an unknown _________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
- Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
- The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.
- The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
5 True/False questions
benevolent (adj) → It was a ___________ stranger who found my lost purse and returned it with its contents intact
benediction (n) → With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
decidious → Having leaves that fall down at the end of the groing season - Sheding Leaves
malice (n) → Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
dependent → Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.