6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A French thinker that criticized divine right.
- Document separating England from its American colonies and explaining reasons why.
- A philosopher that mocked government and religion in his writings.
- Ideas or goals that people try to live up to.
- An English philosopher that created a major influence on Enlightenment political thought.
5 True/False Questions
Natural Rights → The rights to life, liberty, and property.
Popular Sovereignty → The idea that governments should express the will of the people.
English Bill of Rights → The rights to life, liberty, and property.
Benjamin Franklin → Leader that was familiar with the ideas of the Enlightenment. Philosopher and scientist. Also a printer and abassador. He argued that the British government had no right to tax the colonists because they had no representative in Parliament.
Declaration of the Rights of Man the Citizen → Document separating England from its American colonies and explaining reasons why.