6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The rights to life, liberty, and property.
- A Frenchman that was a member of the nobility. Wanted the government to divide into seperate branches.
- Time period defined as the time the use of reason in guiding peoples thoughts about philosophy, society, and politics.
- Document separating England from its American colonies and explaining reasons why.
- A document that listed rights for Parliament and the English people.
- A social gathering held to discuss ideas.
5 True/False Questions
John Locke → An English philosopher that created a major influence on Enlightenment political thought.
Mary Wollstonecraft → A binding legal agreement.
Popular Sovereignty → The rights to life, liberty, and property.
Contract → A philosopher that mocked government and religion in his writings.
Ideals → Ideas or goals that people try to live up to.