5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A Pollish astromoner that created the theory that the sun was in the center of the Universe.
- A greek astronomer who created the Ptolemaic Theory that the Earth was at the center of the galaxy.
- Ptolemy's theory of how the Earth was at the center of our Galaxy.
- Copernicus' theory of how the sun was in the center of our galaxy.
- A telescope placed in space to view more detailed images on planets, stars, ect, without the interfierence of the atmosphere.
5 True/False Questions
Month → Tht time required for Earth to rotate once on it's axis.
Reflecting Telescope → A telescope that uses a set of lenses to gather and focus light from distant objects.
Edwin Hubble → A scientist who proved his theory that there were other galaxies beyond ours, and that our galaxy does not support everything.
Galileo → The first man to use a telescope and observe far away objects with it.
Refracting Telescope → A telescope that uses a set of lenses to gather and focus light from distant objects.