5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- All of the frequencies or wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation.
- Ptolemy's theory of how the Earth was at the center of our Galaxy.
- The study of the Universe.
- A telescope that uses a set of lenses to gather and focus light from distant objects.
- Tht time required for Earth to rotate once on it's axis.
5 True/False Questions
Sir Issac Newton → The first man to use a telescope and observe far away objects with it.
Reflecting Telescope → A telescope that uses a curved mirror to gather and focus light from distant objects.
Copernicus → The division of the year that is based on the orbit of the moon around the Earth.
Edwin Hubble → A scientist who proved his theory that there were other galaxies beyond ours, and that our galaxy does not support everything.
Galileo → Tht time required for Earth to rotate once on it's axis.