5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- motion to adjourn
- appeal to tradition and nostalgia
- a direct dictionary meaning of a word
- b technical speech
- c ends the meeting
- d walking
- e the manufacturer says to the consumer, "we have made the best product for over one hundred years." "Cookies like Grandma use to make."
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- tougher audience because they don't care
- neutral audience
- builds and argument
- who? what? where? when? why? how?
- reverse snob appeal. "Good ol' boys like us believe in plain, good quality items."
5 True/False Questions
amendments → __________ are voted on first
connotation → meaning suggested by the word
snob appeal → communication that does not use words
main motion → __________ is voted on last
gestures → standing tall