← Speech Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- self-esteem needs
- sender-message(verbal, non-verbal)-receiver-sender-feedback with and interference(verbal, non-verbal)-receiver
- belongingness needs
- a wanting to have a friend
- b liking yourself
- c realizing your full potential
- d communication process
- e the physical, social, psychological and time elements in which communication takes place
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the idea that is being communicated
- existing state of affairs- now
- tougher audience because they don't care
- reverse snob appeal. "Good ol' boys like us believe in plain, good quality items."
- this technique is effective with most of us who don't want to stand out. we want to belong.
ex: Everyone's doing it!
5 True/False Questions
denotation → meaning suggested by the word
division of the house → rising vote
burden of proof → proof of need for a change
physical and mental → two barriers to listening
loaded words → sense of security