5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- belongingness needs
- loaded words
- deductive reasoning
- a direct dictionary meaning of a word
- b general statement to examples
- c wanting to have a friend
- d technical speech
- e words that evoke emotions
ex: Fantastic! New! Gorgeous! Love!
5 Multiple choice questions
- difference between informative and persuasive speech
- type of speech from a region
- the idea that is being communicated
- "for" the proposition
- the consumer will join the ranks of the elite by using the product
5 True/False questions
bandwagon → this technique is effective with most of us who don't want to stand out. we want to belong.
ex: Everyone's doing it!
rhetorical question → ends debate and a vote is taken
motion to adjourn → ends the meeting
point of order → standing tall
quorum → minimum number of people present to conduct business