5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- facial expression
- point of order
- main motion
- burden of proof
- a proof of need for a change
- b to change- to add or delete
- c smiling/frowning
- d question of parliamentary law
- e __________ is voted on last
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sense of security
- the physical, social, psychological and time elements in which communication takes place
- "against" the proposition
- reverse snob appeal. "Good ol' boys like us believe in plain, good quality items."
- the consumer will join the ranks of the elite by using the product
5 True/False Questions
eye contact → looking in the eyes of another person
fear → to change- to add or delete
denotation → type of speech that involves changing a belief or action
50 → to change- to add or delete
feedback → if the consumer does not use this product something bad will happen.
ex: "Eat this cereal and it will prevent cancer."