5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- deductive reasoning
- attention, need, satisfaction, visualization, and action step
- safety needs
- a the person who has a message to communicate
- b general statement to examples
- c the person to whom the message is addressed to
- d sense of security
- e 5 steps in the motivated sequence
5 Multiple choice questions
- realizing your full potential
- shows American values, examples are strong families, hardworking people, flags, etc.
- nodding for "yes"
- direct dictionary meaning of a word
- looking in the eyes of another person
5 True/False questions
50 → if the consumer does not use this product something bad will happen.
ex: "Eat this cereal and it will prevent cancer."
jargon → any communication spoken or written that uses words
dialect → type of speech from a region
belongingness needs → wanting to have a friend
verbal → any communication spoken or written that uses words