5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- physical and mental
- self-esteem needs
- rhetorical question
- a any communication spoken or written that uses words
- b two barriers to listening
- c communication that does not use words
- d used to make the audience think- don't expect an answer back
- e liking yourself
5 Multiple choice questions
- this gimmick suggests a product is of better quality than its higher priced competitions
- ends the meeting
- "against" the proposition
- this technique is effective with most of us who don't want to stand out. we want to belong.
ex: Everyone's doing it!
- __________ is voted on last
5 True/False questions
eye contact → looking in the eyes of another person
receiver → "against" the proposition
posture → standing tall
sender → if the consumer does not use this product something bad will happen.
ex: "Eat this cereal and it will prevent cancer."
informative- gives information, examples, and facts about a subject
persuasive- argues to change a belief or action and involves emotion → 5 steps in the motivated sequence