5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who made millions of dollars in the steel industry?
- What Act promised 160 acres of land to anyone who would farm it for 5 years?
- What was the mail route from Missouri to California called?
- Promontory Point, Utah
- New Hampshire
- a pony express
- b Homestead Act
- c Andrew Carnegie
- d Concord
- e where the two tracks of the transcontinental railroad met
5 Multiple choice questions
- born a slave but became a famous scientist who worked with plants
- Billy Sunday
- Robert Fulton
- Dwight Moody
5 True/False questions
Pennsylvania → Harrisburg
Who invented the telegraph? → Samuel Morse
Who is known as the "Father of American Missions"? → It was built on an assembly line.
Booker T. Washington → born a slave but became a famous scientist who worked with plants
Connecticut → first missionary to a foreign country