5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- George Washington Carver
- Who made the first successful steamboat?
- What is the code of short and long dashes clicked over a telegraph wire called?
- Promontory Point, Utah
- What were the names of the two companies that built the transcontinental railroad?
- a The Union Pacific and the Central Pacific Company
- b born a slave but became a famous scientist who worked with plants
- c where the two tracks of the transcontinental railroad met
- d Morse Code
- e Robert Fulton
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- helped to settle the West, East was brought closer to the West
- Billy Sunday
- Adoniram Judson
- invented the mechanical reaper
- organized the oil industry and became the first billionaire in history
5 True/False Questions
New York → Albany
Thomas Edison → Providence
Massachusetts → Maine
Why was the Model T so inexpensive? → It was built on an assembly line.
Sir Henry Bessemer → developed a method of turning iron ore into steel