← History 14 - 15 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Promontory Point, Utah
- What was the mail route from Missouri to California called?
- Cyrus McCormick
- What are 2 changes brought about by the transcontinental railroad?
- Booker T. Washington
- a man who founded and built Tuskegee Institute in Alabama
- b pony express
- c helped to settle the West, East was brought closer to the West
- d invented the mechanical reaper
- e where the two tracks of the transcontinental railroad met
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- invented the phonograph
- invented the Model T car & assembly line
5 True/False Questions
Sir Henry Bessemer → developed a method of turning iron ore into steel
What is the code of short and long dashes clicked over a telegraph wire called? → pony express
Pennsylvania → invented the Model T car & assembly line
Who is known as the "Father of American Missions"? → It was built on an assembly line.
George Washington Carver → man who founded and built Tuskegee Institute in Alabama