5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who made millions of dollars in the steel industry?
- George Liele
- Who started out as a shoe salesman but turned into an evangelist?
- Who made a shoe-lasting machine?
- a Dwight Moody
- b Andrew Carnegie
- c first missionary to a foreign country
- d Hartford
- e Jan Matzeliger
5 Multiple choice questions
- Morse Code
- Orville Wright
- It was built on an assembly line.
- Adoniram Judson
5 True/False questions
Pennsylvania → invented the Model T car & assembly line
Cyrus McCormick → Albany
New York → Trenton
Who invented the telegraph? → Samuel Morse
What Act promised 160 acres of land to anyone who would farm it for 5 years? → Homestead Act