5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why was the Model T so inexpensive?
- Garrett Morgan
- New York
- Who made millions of dollars in the steel industry?
- Thomas Edison
- a invented the phonograph
- b Andrew Carnegie
- c It was built on an assembly line.
- d invented a traffic signal with colored lights
- e Albany
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- pony express
- Billy Sunday
- Morse Code
- Samuel Morse
- helped to settle the West, East was brought closer to the West
5 True/False Questions
Who made a shoe-lasting machine? → born a slave but became a famous scientist who worked with plants
Massachusetts → Maine
Promontory Point, Utah → where the two tracks of the transcontinental railroad met
George Washington Carver → man who founded and built Tuskegee Institute in Alabama
Rhode Island → invented the phonograph