5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are 2 changes brought about by the transcontinental railroad?
- Who made millions of dollars in the steel industry?
- Promontory Point, Utah
- Who made the first successful airplane?
- a Orville Wright
- b helped to settle the West, East was brought closer to the West
- c Hartford
- d Andrew Carnegie
- e where the two tracks of the transcontinental railroad met
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- invented the mechanical reaper
- Billy Sunday
- The Union Pacific and the Central Pacific Company
- pony express
5 True/False Questions
George Washington Carver → born a slave but became a famous scientist who worked with plants
New Jersey → Albany
New Hampshire → Albany
Garrett Morgan → Albany
Augusta → Maine