← ECE Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Small Motor
- Intrinsic Motivation
- Why are themes no appropriate?
- a putting like objects into groups.
- b not all children are interested in the same thing.
- c motivation from the inside.
- d using the small muscles in your body.
- e to teach self control.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adult support.
- understanding what is happening.
- builds self esteem,uses problem solving, and intrinsic motivation.
- development of the muscles.
- children can build off of what they already know.
5 True/False Questions
Concept of Print → identifing book parts, and knowing the front from back cover of a book.
Self Talk → understanding what is happening.
Music: → beats, movement, and singing.
What is Maslow knowen for? → the higharchy of needs.
2 developmental areas that should never be seperated? → not all children are interested in the same thing.