← ECE Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Intellectual Development
- Phonological Awarness
- Phonemic Awareness
- a thinking only of yourself.
- b builds self esteem,uses problem solving, and intrinsic motivation.
- c each letter has a specific sound.
- d hearing words and sounds.
- e the development of the brain.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a purposed idea reaserched and generally accepted as a explanation.
- to see developmental milestoons, plan, and conflict.
- motivation from the inside.
- exploring the envioment with senses.
- patterns, and graphing.
5 True/False Questions
ex: of a discriptive statment → "You used a purple crayon!"
Sense of Audience → situations where you directly interact with children
How many tablespoons of bleach for 1 gallon of water? → 2:breaths - 30:compressions.
Early Childhood Education → how children develop in growth from birth to 8 yr. old.
Skills for reading... → phonological awarness, alphabetic principle, phonemic awarness, and concept of print.