5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alphabetic Principle
- 2 developmental areas that should never be seperated?
- Name all 6 stages of Blooms taxonomy?
- Ratio of children to adults.
- a 1.knowledge 2.comprehension 3. anyalze 4. application 5. synthesis 6. evaluate
- b the final result.
- c 1:10
- d intellecutal & emotional
- e understanding that every spoken sound can be represented by a letter group.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the envioment, routine, planned day, planned, and materials.
- children need the real thing. and need to be hands on.
- understanding what is happening.
- 2:breaths - 30:compressions.
5 True/False questions
Large Motor → using large muscles in your body.
Curriculum → coats the brain.
Intrinsic Motivation → motivation from the inside.
Seriations: → builds self esteem,uses problem solving, and intrinsic motivation.
Direct Guidance → situations where you directly interact with children