5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is large group & why is it important?
- Why do we teach children horizontal vs. vertical?
- Phonemic Awareness
- Physical Development
- Large Motor
- a each letter has a specific sound.
- b children can build off of what they already know.
- c using large muscles in your body.
- d development of the muscles.
- e large group: it is a communal setting & is important becuase it teaches problem solving, and active children & adults together.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- development from the head down.
- children then cannot be creative, and they feel their project has to look better or just like yours.
- middle of your body outward.
5 True/False Questions
Self Talk → coats the brain.
Music: → beats, movement, and singing.
Maturation → sequence of biological changes in a child.
Blocks: → problem solving, weight, balance, building.
CPR how many compreshions? and how many breaths? → 2:breaths - 30:compressions.