5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ex: of a discriptive statment
- Why shold you not show children a modle?
- Intrinsic Motivation
- Piaget said...
- a problem solving, weight, balance, building.
- b "You used a purple crayon!"
- c children then cannot be creative, and they feel their project has to look better or just like yours.
- d children are not little adults, construct on knoweldge.
- e motivation from the inside.
5 Multiple choice questions
- it has a beg. middle. and end; force observation; and introduces new materials.
- a question that cannot be answered with a yes or no.
- 2:breaths - 30:compressions.
- beats, movement, and singing.
5 True/False questions
Manipulate → to teach self control.
Intellectual Development → the development of the brain.
Transition → sequence of biological changes in a child.
Creativity: → builds self esteem,uses problem solving, and intrinsic motivation.
Egocentric → thinking only of yourself.