5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Practice makes...
- Skills for reading...
- Piaget said...
- 2 developmental areas that should never be seperated?
- a Permiment!
- b phonological awarness, alphabetic principle, phonemic awarness, and concept of print.
- c intellecutal & emotional
- d children are not little adults, construct on knoweldge.
- e to teach self control.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to see developmental milestoons, plan, and conflict.
- thinking only of yourself.
- each letter has a specific sound.
- children then cannot be creative, and they feel their project has to look better or just like yours.
5 True/False questions
Professionalism → good apperence.
Name all 6 stages of Blooms taxonomy? → the higharchy of needs.
Creativity: → builds self esteem,uses problem solving, and intrinsic motivation.
Ratio of children to adults. → 1:4
Scaffolding → adult support.