5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is learning hooked on?
- Indirect Guidence
- a Emotion
- b behavoir problems that can be fixed before the children arrive.
- c a purposed idea reaserched and generally accepted as a explanation.
- d middle of your body outward.
- e feet leave the ground.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a question that cannot be answered with a yes or no.
- the curriculum we use in the preschool.
- children can build off of what they already know.
- development from the head down.
- understanding that every spoken sound can be represented by a letter group.
5 True/False questions
How many tablespoons of bleach for 1 gallon of water? → 2:breaths - 30:compressions.
What is Maslow knowen for? → the higharchy of needs.
Professionalism → good apperence.
Transition → sequence of biological changes in a child.
Large Motor → using large muscles in your body.