5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Small Motor
- Ratio of children to adults.
- a using the small muscles in your body.
- b 1:10
- c middle of your body outward.
- d putting like objects into groups.
- e Child Observation Record
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the envioment, routine, planned day, planned, and materials.
- intellecutal & emotional
- 1: what will the children learn? and Why am i doing this?
- adult support.
5 True/False Questions
Direct Guidance → situations where you directly interact with children
Sense of Audience → behavoir problems that can be fixed before the children arrive.
Social Development → development of the muscles.
Cognitive → understanding what is happening.
Indirect Guidence → knowing how to act in given situations.