5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is learning hooked on?
- Name all 6 stages of Blooms taxonomy?
- Primary colors?
- Examples of cognitive development?
- a sorting,counting,identifying #, rhyming, and the alphabet.
- b Emotion
- c red,blue,yellow.
- d exploring the envioment with senses.
- e 1.knowledge 2.comprehension 3. anyalze 4. application 5. synthesis 6. evaluate
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1 to 1 correspondence, matching and sorting,time, and math.
- "You used a purple crayon!"
- it has a beg. middle. and end; force observation; and introduces new materials.
- patterns, and graphing.
- development of feelings.
5 True/False questions
Cortisol → Child Observation Record
Phonemic Awareness → each letter has a specific sound.
COR → understanding what is happening.
Cephalacaudel → development from the head down.
Why do we observe? → a purposed idea reaserched and generally accepted as a explanation.