5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the story line stops to go back to an event or scene that occurred before the opening of a story
- b spreading rapidly
- c to be kicked out
- d run down rental property
- e the person who is telling a stroy from his point of view.
5 Multiple choice questions
- big statue, original person
- words, phrases or images are repeated in a poem or story to call a reader's attention to them
- repetition of similar or identical sounds in the end stressed syllables of words, "mark/shark"
- occurs when the audience knows important facts that the characters don't know.
- a concrete object that represents an idea
water = life, sun = hope, flag=country
5 True/False questions
densely → run down rental property
irony → the difference between appearance and reality
Why is Nathalia Gumpertz honored in the tenement museum? → learns, grows or changes during the course of a story
autobiography → the difference between appearance and reality
residents → run down rental property