5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Unreliable narrator
- verbal irony
- a If the narrator doesn't know what is happening or if he is lying.
- b the main idea behind a story, the message the author is trying to communicate to the reader
- c occurs when words suggest a meaning opposite to the one stated
- d repetition of similar or identical sounds in the end stressed syllables of words, "mark/shark"
- e a comparison using 'like' or 'as'; "She ran like a deer."
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- gives human qualities to an animal or an object
- They had no flag because they had no country.
- the person who is telling a stroy from his point of view.
- spreading rapidly
- the difference between appearance and reality
5 True/False Questions
alliteration → several words in a line with the same first letter. It is used for effect.
Why is Nathalia Gumpertz honored in the tenement museum? → learns, grows or changes during the course of a story
dynamic character → learns, grows or changes during the course of a story
residents → run down rental property
colossus → the difference between appearance and reality