5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Unreliable narrator
- a the main idea behind a story, the message the author is trying to communicate to the reader
- b gives human qualities to an animal or an object
- c the story line stops to go back to an event or scene that occurred before the opening of a story
- d If the narrator doesn't know what is happening or if he is lying.
- e the person who is telling a stroy from his point of view.
5 Multiple choice questions
- They had no flag because they had no country.
- repetition of similar or identical sounds in the end stressed syllables of words, "mark/shark"
- to be kicked out
- words, phrases or images are repeated in a poem or story to call a reader's attention to them
- the story of a person's life, told by that person.
5 True/False questions
alliteration → words, phrases or images are repeated in a poem or story to call a reader's attention to them
dramatic irony → occurs when words suggest a meaning opposite to the one stated
tenement → run down rental property
densely → crowded, packed close together
rampant → spreading rapidly