5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- verbal irony
- a the story line stops to go back to an event or scene that occurred before the opening of a story
- b spreading rapidly
- c big statue, original person
- d occurs when words suggest a meaning opposite to the one stated
- e several words in a line with the same first letter. It is used for effect.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the story of a person's life, told by that person.
- the main idea behind a story, the message the author is trying to communicate to the reader
- the difference between appearance and reality
- learns, grows or changes during the course of a story
- They had no flag because they had no country.
5 True/False Questions
personification → gives human qualities to an animal or an object
Why is Nathalia Gumpertz honored in the tenement museum? → If the narrator doesn't know what is happening or if he is lying.
Narrator → the person who is telling a stroy from his point of view.
rhyme → the main idea behind a story, the message the author is trying to communicate to the reader
simile → a concrete object that represents an idea
water = life, sun = hope, flag=country