5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why did John say the Messiah would be sent?
- God made a covenant with ___.
- Those who followed Jesus and His teachings became known as ____.
- A ____ is an agreement between God and His people.
- God promised Abraham and Sarah that he would give them ____.
5 True/False questions
Allah → John prepared the people for the coming of the ____.
Last Supper → During the ___ ____, Jesus prayed that his followers would always be united.
Messiah → Christians have a special connection to the ____ people.
Catholics → Muslims call God ____.
Old Testament → Reading the ____ ____ can help us to understand Jewish history and beliefs.