5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A ____ is an agreement between God and His people.
- ____ are Christians who follow the teachings and examples of Jesus Christ.
- Reading the ____ ____ can help us to understand Jewish history and beliefs.
- Some native tribes call God the ____ ___.
- John prepared the people for the coming of the ____.
5 True/False questions
children → Those who followed Jesus and His teachings became known as ____.
God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; Jesus is both divine and human; Jesus died for us and rose from the dead; the Bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit. → Why did John say the Messiah would be sent?
He would be sent to bring mercy, peace, and justice to the world. → Reading the ____ ____ can help us to understand Jewish history and beliefs.
ecumenism → ___ is work toward Christian unity.
Christian Unity → Each year in January, the Catholic Church prays for ____ ____.