5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each year in January, the Catholic Church prays for ____ ____.
- God promised Abraham and Sarah that he would give them ____.
- Why did John say the Messiah would be sent?
- During the ___ ____, Jesus prayed that his followers would always be united.
- ____ are Christians who follow the teachings and examples of Jesus Christ.
5 True/False Questions
Messiah → John prepared the people for the coming of the ____.
covenant → ___ is work toward Christian unity.
ecumenism → A ____ is an agreement between God and His people.
Old Testament → Reading the ____ ____ can help us to understand Jewish history and beliefs.
Allah → God made a covenant with ___.