← Ch. 28 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Historic province in northeastern China; rich in natural resources
- b The site where tens of thousands of fascists marched on the capital
- c Argued that the measurement of space and time are not absolute.
- d The system, doctrine, and practice of the Roman Catholic Church.
- e Any centralized, authoritarian government that is not communist and whose policies glorify the state over the individual and are destructive bases of human rights.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Hitler's soldiers
- Fascist leader of Italy
- The liberated young women of the Jazz Age
- The reduction of armed forces and weapons.
5 True/False Questions
Socialist Realism → The system, doctrine, and practice of the Roman Catholic Church.
Gestapo → German secret police
Speakeasies → Illegal bars
Lost Generation → Argued that the measurement of space and time are not absolute.
Comintern → An organization whose goal was to encourage world wide revolt