6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A description of geologic events is known as the ____ _____.
- These scientists study rocks.
- Usually these spaces are interconnected, allowing the sandstone to be highly _________.
- Changes in the original igneous and sedimentary rock types produce ___________ _____.
- A solid material in the earth's crust.
5 True/False questions
impermeable → If there are no interconnected pores in the rock, it is ___________.
porosity → If relatively large spaces between grains exist in sandstone, then it has high ________.
clastic → Sedimentary rocks are classified as _______, or fragmental.
strata → A material in which something else is enclosed or embedded.
conglomerate → The coarsest grade of clastic sedimentary rock.