5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- According to Freud, the unconscious is:
- An important feature of client-centered therapy is:
- According to Maslow, humans are motivated to seek:
- The Big Five personality factors are:
- The hopelessness and passive resignation we learn when we can't avoid repeated bad events is called:
- a emotional stability (neuroticism), extraversion, openness, agreeableness, conscientiousness.
- b self-actualization.
- c active listening.
- d the thoughts, wishes, feelings, and memories, of which we are largely unaware.
- e learned helplessness.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- dissociative fugue
- false belief.
- operant and classical conditioning techniques
- dysthymic disorder.
5 True/False Questions
While he was studying, Matthew was suddenly overwhelmed by feelings of intense apprehension. For several minutes he felt so agitated that he could not catch his breath. Matthew was most likely suffering from a(n): → panic attack.
Research on the causes of schizophrenia strongly suggests that: → active listening.
A loss of physical function due to high anxiety is called a: → dissociative amnesia
The correct list of Freud's psychosexual stages is: → the thoughts, wishes, feelings, and memories, of which we are largely unaware.
Loss of memory in reaction to a traumatic event is called: → conversion disorder.