5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Teach in
- Those who wanted the U.S. to withdraw from Vietnam
- The gradual withdrawal of American Troops from Vietnam
- a The 5 brothers that were killed on the USS Juneau
- b Define Doves.
- c An extended meeting held to discuss a social or political issue
- d Define Vietnamization.
- e Night of anti-Jewish violence
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This plans purpose was to help Western Europe
- What was the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution?
- What were the Christmas Bombings?
- Kennedy's legislative agenda was called this
- Where the British had the advantage of new technology (Radar)
5 True/False Questions
Convoy System → During WWII the army enlisted women for the 1st time but they were barred from this
Turning point in the war that stopped the Japanese advance → What was the Battle of Midway?
Manchuria → Country Japanese invaded to get resources
Isolationism → Idea that a country should focus on its own problems and avoid international commitments
Kamikaze → Henry Kissingger tried to improve relations with the Soviet Union and China to cut back on aid to Vietnam's using this method