5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- V-E Day
- Financed health care for welfare recipients
- a Name given of the day after the unconditional surrender of Germany
- b These individuals were not executed by the Nazi Party
- c Name given for the invasion of Nazi occupied France by the allied forces
- d Define Medicaid.
- e Country Japanese invaded to get resources
5 Multiple choice questions
- South Vietnam monks set themselves on fire as a protest against this
- Fired for publicly criticizing the president
- The 5 brothers that were killed on the USS Juneau
- What was the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution?
- United Nations troops in Korea were driven back to the 38th parallel by this country
5 True/False questions
First Russian satellite → What was Sputnik?
Pentagon Papers → Revealed the government was not honest about Vietnam
V-J Day → Name given of the day after the unconditional surrender of Germany
Stalin → Leader of Russia during WWII
Attack on Pearl Harbor → Brought the US into WWII