5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The most destructive air raids during the Vietnam War
- Brown vs. Board of Education
- V-J Day
- New Frontier
- a Fired for publicly criticizing the president
- b The day the Japanese ordered its government to surrender
- c Kennedy's legislative agenda was called this
- d What were the Christmas Bombings?
- e Ended segregation in public schools
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Brought the US into WWII
- This plans purpose was to help Western Europe
- During World War ll, a Japanese suicide pilot whose mission was to crash into his target.
- What was the War Powers Act?
- Idea that a country should focus on its own problems and avoid international commitments
5 True/False Questions
Appeasement → An extended meeting held to discuss a social or political issue
Health care program for senior citizens → Define Medicare.
26th Amendment → Gave all citizens age 18 and older the right to vote
Soviet Union and US → Idea that a country should focus on its own problems and avoid international commitments
Pentagon Papers → Revealed the government was not honest about Vietnam