5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Attack on Pearl Harbor
- Nikita Khrushchev
- The most destructive air raids during the Vietnam War
- 26th Amendment
- Soviet Union and US
- a Gave all citizens age 18 and older the right to vote
- b Controlled Korea during the Korean War
- c Brought the US into WWII
- d Emerged as a leader of the Soviet Union three years after Stalin died
- e What were the Christmas Bombings?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Define Juvenile Delinquency.
- The 5 brothers that were killed on the USS Juneau
- After WWII Germany was divided into 4 zones, this country did not control a zone
- Define Medicaid.
- Giving into Hitlers demands was a policy know as this
5 True/False Questions
Linkage → This organization was formed with the purpose of mutual defense
New Frontier → Leader of Germany during WWII
Protected voters from discriminatory practices → Define Medicare.
Civil Rights Act of 1964 → South Vietnam monks set themselves on fire as a protest against this
Stalin → Leader of Russia during WWII