5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Distinguishing feature of Jonah
- Key truth developed in I Thessalonians
- Theme of Lamentations
- Key truth developed in Colossians
- a Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
- b Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
- c Sent to preach judgment on Nineveh, capital of Israel's enemy, Assyria
- d Book with fantastic vision of God's throne
- e a dirge (funeral song) for Jerusalem's fall.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
- took a wife of whoredoms as a picture of how God has chosen Israel/the Church as His wife
- Judah's approaching downfall: a divine judgment
- Judgment on Edom (decedents of Esau) for their cruel treatment of Israel their brother
- Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
5 True/False Questions
Isaiah → Book with fantastic vision of God's throne
Distinguishing feature of Malachi → Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
Key truth developed in Philippians → Christian brotherhood obliterates all social and class distinctions
Key truth developed in Titus → Wild island - importance of a sanctified life or conduct of the church
Theme of Ezekiel → God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.