5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Key truth developed in II Corinthians
- Key truth developed in Hebrews
- Key truth developed in Philippians
- Key truth developed in Ephesians
- Key truth developed in I Timothy
- a The joy of fellowship with God
- b better - Christ is better than the OT pictures
- c Party-strife - authority of apostles
- d The pastor - public worship and proper organization of the church.
- e Church - unity of all believers in Christ
5 Multiple choice questions
- Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
- God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
- Wild island - importance of a sanctified life or conduct of the church
- Book as an acrostic poem
- Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
5 True/False questions
Distinguishing feature of Haggai → took a wife of whoredoms as a picture of how God has chosen Israel/the Church as His wife
Distinguishing feature of Habbakuk → Rebuked the people for not rebuilding the temple.
Distinguishing feature of Malachi → "Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau"
Key truth developed in Galatians → Church - unity of all believers in Christ
Distinguishing feature of Micah → Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7