5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Key truth developed in Galatians
- Theme of Lamentations
- Distinguishing feature of Amos
- Distinguishing feature of Malachi
- Distinguishing feature of Jonah
- a For three transgressions of ____ and for four, ...." A spiral of judgment.
- b Sent to preach judgment on Nineveh, capital of Israel's enemy, Assyria
- c a dirge (funeral song) for Jerusalem's fall.
- d Folly of going back to OT pictures - True gospel of justification by faith, not justification by obeying laws
- e "Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Speaks of "The day of the Lord," "The great day of the Lord," & "The day of the Lord's wrath."
- Book with fantastic vision of God's throne
- Judah's approaching downfall: a divine judgment
- Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
- Salvation is of Jehovah
5 True/False questions
Distinguishing feature of Hosea → Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
theme of Daniel → God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
Key truth developed in Hebrews → better - Christ is better than the OT pictures
Key truth developed in II Corinthians → Party-strife - authority of apostles
Key truth developed in Colossians → Church - unity of all believers in Christ