5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Key truth developed in Ephesians
- Distinguishing feature of Joel
- Distinguishing feature of Nahum
- Key truth developed in I Corinthians
- Theme of Lamentations
- a Church - unity of all believers in Christ
- b City life and party-strife - If we really understand love and live in love, most of the problems in church life disappear.
- c a dirge (funeral song) for Jerusalem's fall.
- d Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
- e Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
- Salvation is of Jehovah
- Judah's approaching downfall: a divine judgment
- The joy of fellowship with God
- Justice - Salvation is by sovereign grace alone; obedience of the law can not make us righteous before God.
5 True/False Questions
Distinguishing feature of Haggai → Rebuked the people for not rebuilding the temple.
Distinguishing feature of Malachi → "Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau"
Distinguishing feature of Micah → Sent to preach judgment on Nineveh, capital of Israel's enemy, Assyria
Distinguishing feature of Zechariah → Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
Distinguishing feature of Zephaniah → Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.