5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Key truth developed in Titus
- Distinguishing feature of Zechariah
- Distinguishing feature of Micah
- Key truth developed in Philemon
- a Book as an acrostic poem
- b Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
- c Christian brotherhood obliterates all social and class distinctions
- d Wild island - importance of a sanctified life or conduct of the church
- e Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Folly of going back to OT pictures - True gospel of justification by faith, not justification by obeying laws
- Salvation is of Jehovah
- Book with fantastic vision of God's throne
- Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
- Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
5 True/False Questions
Key truth developed in II Thessalonians → Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
Distinguishing feature of Obadiah → Judgment on Edom (decedents of Esau) for their cruel treatment of Israel their brother
theme of Daniel → God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
Theme of Jeremiah → God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.
Distinguishing feature of Malachi → Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7