5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Key truth developed in II Thessalonians
- Distinguishing feature of Nahum
- Theme of Lamentations
- Key truth developed in Philippians
- a a dirge (funeral song) for Jerusalem's fall.
- b The joy of fellowship with God
- c Book as an acrostic poem
- d Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
- e Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
5 Multiple choice questions
- Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
- Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
- Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
- better - Christ is better than the OT pictures
- Wild island - importance of a sanctified life or conduct of the church
5 True/False questions
Distinguishing feature of Malachi → Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
Distinguishing feature of Hosea → Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
Key truth developed in I Thessalonians → Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
Distinguishing feature of Habbakuk → Rebuked the people for not rebuilding the temple.
Distinguishing feature of Haggai → took a wife of whoredoms as a picture of how God has chosen Israel/the Church as His wife