5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Key truth developed in Romans
- Key truth developed in II Timothy
- Key truth developed in Ephesians
- Theme of Ezekiel
- a Justice - Salvation is by sovereign grace alone; obedience of the law can not make us righteous before God.
- b Church - unity of all believers in Christ
- c Book as an acrostic poem
- d God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.
- e The pastor - importance of sound doctrine in the church
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
- "Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau"
- Book with fantastic vision of God's throne
- Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
- Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
5 True/False questions
Key truth developed in Philemon → The joy of fellowship with God
Key truth developed in I Corinthians → Party-strife - authority of apostles
Key truth developed in Galatians → Folly of going back to OT pictures - True gospel of justification by faith, not justification by obeying laws
Theme of Isaiah → God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
Isaiah → book filled with brilliant imagery