5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- theme of Daniel
- Distinguishing feature of Jonah
- Key truth developed in I Thessalonians
- Key truth developed in I Timothy
- a Sent to preach judgment on Nineveh, capital of Israel's enemy, Assyria
- b God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
- c Book as an acrostic poem
- d Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
- e The pastor - public worship and proper organization of the church.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
- Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
- Rebuked the people for not rebuilding the temple.
- God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.
- Folly of going back to OT pictures - True gospel of justification by faith, not justification by obeying laws
5 True/False questions
Distinguishing feature of Joel → Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
Theme of Isaiah → Judah's approaching downfall: a divine judgment
Key truth developed in II Corinthians → Party-strife - authority of apostles
Distinguishing feature of Hosea → Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
Key truth developed in I Corinthians → City life and party-strife - If we really understand love and live in love, most of the problems in church life disappear.