5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Distinguishing feature of Hosea
- Key truth developed in Hebrews
- Key truth developed in II Timothy
- Key truth developed in I Thessalonians
- a The pastor - importance of sound doctrine in the church
- b took a wife of whoredoms as a picture of how God has chosen Israel/the Church as His wife
- c Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
- d better - Christ is better than the OT pictures
- e Book as an acrostic poem
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Judgment on Edom (decedents of Esau) for their cruel treatment of Israel their brother
- Sent to preach judgment on Nineveh, capital of Israel's enemy, Assyria
- Speaks of "The day of the Lord," "The great day of the Lord," & "The day of the Lord's wrath."
- Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
- Christian brotherhood obliterates all social and class distinctions
5 True/False Questions
Key truth developed in I Timothy → The pastor - importance of sound doctrine in the church
Key truth developed in Philippians → Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
Theme of Ezekiel → God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
Distinguishing feature of Joel → Sent to preach judgment on Nineveh, capital of Israel's enemy, Assyria
theme of Daniel → God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.