5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Distinguishing feature of Obadiah
- Theme of Ezekiel
- Theme of Isaiah
- Key truth developed in Ephesians
- a Judgment on Edom (decedents of Esau) for their cruel treatment of Israel their brother
- b Church - unity of all believers in Christ
- c book filled with brilliant imagery
- d Salvation is of Jehovah
- e God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
- The pastor - importance of sound doctrine in the church
- Judah's approaching downfall: a divine judgment
- "Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau"
- Sent to preach judgment on Nineveh, capital of Israel's enemy, Assyria
5 True/False Questions
Distinguishing feature of Habbakuk → Rebuked the people for not rebuilding the temple.
Key truth developed in I Thessalonians → Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
Key truth developed in I Timothy → The pastor - public worship and proper organization of the church.
Distinguishing feature of Nahum → Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
Key truth developed in Philemon → Christian brotherhood obliterates all social and class distinctions