← CNA 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a condition of the eye in which the lens cloudy is called?
- which of the following helps to develop a relationship with a resident?
- when talking with a resident that is hard of hearing, remember to:
- good listening skills include:
- which one of the following statements about vision in the elderly is true?
5 True/False Questions
a warm and friendly smile → nursing assistant abserve resident condition
report what is noticed → observation means to:
all the time → a condition of the eye in which the lens cloudy is called?
shortness of breath → nursing assistant abserve resident condition
walk the resident two times a day → the daily ADL sheet says to walk a resident bid. this means to?