5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- centrifugal forces
- Circular Migration
- a utilizing external resources
- b Forces that tend to divide a country-such as international religious, linguistic, ethnic, or ideological differences
- c type of temporary migration;associated with agricultural work
- d small, enclosed properties of a half acre or less include a number of dwellings, small livestock, fruit trees, herb gardens, and a protected play and work space
- e control by a powerful country of its former colonies (or other less developed countries) by economic pressures
5 Multiple choice questions
- A set of religious beliefs concerning the origin of the universe.
- Metageography can refer to: the idea that mapping the world as a whole is always subjective and never objective
- the pattern of close ties and frequent visits by immigrants to their home countries
- A strategy for economic development that calls for free markets, balanced budgets, privatization, free trade, and minimal government intervention in the economy.
- Upper midwestern US
5 True/False questions
global consumer culture → the various influences that explain why an economic activity takes place where it does
Syncretic Religions → Religions found among people of one ethnic group and that generally have not spread into other cultures
For most of the past 2,000 years, most Jews have been → dispersed around the world
regions → Runaway slaves who gathered in mountainous, forested, or swampy areas and formed their own self-governing communities. raided plantations for supplies, had military skills from Africa.
location factors → regions that share a government, culture, and language that are independent of other states...relatively rare