5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What policy did the British follow in India?
- Treaty of Tordesillas
- GNI measures...
- Syncretic Religions
- a Treaty between Spain and Portugal dividing newly discovered lands between them (1494)
- b religion blending elements from various religions
- c the value of final goods and services plus the net income from abroad
- d affiliation or identity within a group of people bound by common ancestry and culture
- e encouraged the abolishment of the caste system
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ireland & Germany (1820-1860)
- Areas functioning separately in certain ways but are still linked together in a greater metropolitan sphere.
- Many Dominicans sell goods in these areas where people can buy goods from other countries without paying taxes
- More developed country
- The study of the relationship between geography and politics
5 True/False questions
Which Caribbean island has an active volcano? → Montserrat
location factors → the various influences that explain why an economic activity takes place where it does
globalization → The trend toward increased cultural and economic connectedness between people, businesses, and organizations throughout the world
isolated proximity → a concept that explores the contradictory position of the Caribbean states, which are physically close to North America and economically dependent upon that region. Caribbean isolation fosters strong loyalties to locality and limited economic opportunity
federal state → An internal organization of a state that allocates most powers to units of local government.