5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- areal differentiation
- land reform
- primary sector
- altitudinal zonation
- a the division of land into zones based on elevation, which in turn helps determine climate and vegetation
- b a redistribution of agricultural land (especially by government action)
- c the geographic description and explanation of spatial differences on Earth's surface; this includes physical as well as human patterns
- d The portion of the economy concerned with the direct extraction of materials from Earth's surface, generally through agriculture, although sometimes by mining, fishing, and forestry.
- e A religion that attempts to appeal to all people not just those living in a particular location
5 Multiple choice questions
- the removal of trees
- dispersed around the world
- the pattern of close ties and frequent visits by immigrants to their home countries
- control by a powerful country of its former colonies (or other less developed countries) by economic pressures
- The portion of the economy concerned with transportation, communications, and utilities, sometimes extended to the provision of all goods and services to people in exchange for payment.
5 True/False questions
From which country did the indentured workers of Guyana and Trinidad come? → Montserrat
cultural assimilation → is the adoption by an individual of some or all aspects of a dominant culture
fair trade → The way people own, occupy, and use land.
geopolotics → in a linguistic context, the process describing the convergence of two or more languages, forming a separate, new language
Chain Migration → England & Africa (1800-1820)