5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- centripetal forces
- Farthest northern Caribbean country
- Phase 4 US migration
- Phase 5 US migration
- a Latin America & Asia
- b Canada & Latin America
- c Cuba
- d The land, often islands and coastal plains, around the edge of an area
- e Forces that bond a country together.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An internal organization of a state that allocates most powers to units of local government.
- less developed country
- The trend toward increased cultural and economic connectedness between people, businesses, and organizations throughout the world
- North American Free Trade Agreement; allows open trade with US, Mexico, and Canada
- A set of religious beliefs concerning the origin of the universe.
5 True/False Questions
geopolotics → The study of the relationship between geography and politics
religion sect → a relatively small group that has broken away from an established denomination
Maroons → Runaway slaves who gathered in mountainous, forested, or swampy areas and formed their own self-governing communities. raided plantations for supplies, had military skills from Africa.
Chain Migration → migration of people to a specific location because relatives or members of the same nationality previously migrated there
Capital Leakage → the huge gap between gross receipts and the total tourist dollars that remain in the Caribbean