5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a areas that share common characteristics
- b The term given to zones in northern Mexico with factories supplying manufactured goods to the U.S. market. The low-wage workers in the primarily foreign-owned factories assemble imported components and/or raw materials and then export finished goods.
- c a process of converting an urban neighborhood from a predominantly low-income renter-occupied area to a predominantly middle-class owner-occupied area
- d Net migration from urban to rural areas in more developed countries.
- e group identity with the goal of self-tul within an existing nation-state
5 Multiple choice questions
- International organization that regulates international trade.
- England & Africa (1800-1820)
- dispersed around the world
- North American Free Trade Agreement; allows open trade with US, Mexico, and Canada
5 True/False questions
Offshore Banking → the removal of trees
urban realms → Areas functioning separately in certain ways but are still linked together in a greater metropolitan sphere.
Which Caribbean island has an active volcano? → three island groups that form the West Indies
transnationalism → involves an individual or a family that has national loyalty to more than one country
cultural nationalism → pride in one's own culture