5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- richest nations are located
- postindustrial economy
- Deforestation in the Amazon has decreased due to
- How long are the Andes Mountains?
- Main period of colonization by the European states
- a about 5,000 miles long
- b northern hemisphere
- c a productive system based on service work and computer technology
- d 1700-1800's
- e pressure from environmental agencies, pressure from indigenous groups, pressure from development agencies, an economic slowdown in Brazil
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Service sector industries concerned with the collection, processing, and manipulation of information and capital. Examples include finance, administration, insurance, and legal services.
- the various influences that explain why an economic activity takes place where it does
- City with 10 million or more people.
- Upper midwestern US
5 True/False Questions
cultural imperialism → pride in one's own culture
MDC → The land, often islands and coastal plains, around the edge of an area
Greater and Lesser Antilles → An internal organization of a state that allocates most powers to units of local government.
ethnicity → affiliation or identity within a group of people bound by common ancestry and culture
transnationalism → involves an individual or a family that has national loyalty to more than one country