5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Shareholder / Stockholder
- Money has 3 jobs:
3) Money stores value
- Bear Market
- a Coins and paper money. It is also called currency. This is fiat money and is the most commonly used form of money
- b When an individual person or company has control over the producing and selling of a certain product or service.
Has an overall negative impact for consumers (buyers)
-consumers have less choice
-consumers may have to pay high prices
-quality of the good or service may not be good.
- c The DOW is down which signals that the stock market is weak
- d Money lasts for a long time, so you can keep it for a long time. It lets people store, or keep, their wealth.
- e People who buy stock
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Money is an object people use to buy goods and services. Instead of trading goods and services directly for other goods and services, we trade goods and services for money
- The DOW is up and the stock market is strong. People are confident and are willing to invest
- Money must last a long time
- A certificate that a stockholder gets that shows the number of shares in a company that person owns
- Money made from selling stocks for more money than what you bought them for.
This is one way stockholders earn money from investing in stocks
5 True/False Questions
Liable → Legally responsible for something
Business owners are liable for their business
Money must be PORTABLE → Money must stay valuable for a long time. It is controlled by the government.
Charter → A license to become a corporation
Securities → Another word for stocks and bonds
Command Economy → Also called capitalism
Result of many people's buying and selling decisions. This type of economy is not run by anyone, it runs itself.
People are free to buy and sell what they please