← Unit 14 Vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj.) required, obligatory.
- b (adj.) ordinary, not outstanding; not easily classified.
- c (adj.) generous in forgiving, above small meanness.
- d (v.) to act in a lazy manner; to lounge; to recline, droop.
- e (n.) an order issued by someone in authority.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (n.) the direct opposite, a sharp contrast.
- (v.) to sharpen, put an edge on; to make keen or eager.
- (adj.) slow-moving, sluggish; unemotional.
- (v.) to fill with dismay or horror.
- (adj.) talkative,wordy; fond of talking.
5 True/False Questions
alleviate → (v.) to relieve, make more bearable.
dissonant → (v.) to belittle, speak slightingly of; to undervalue.
alacrity → (v.) to relieve, make more bearable.
vivacious → (adj.) lively, sprightly, full of energy.
elucidate → (v.) to relieve, make more bearable.