5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A loop- like bend in the course of a river is a ....?
- The largest and most massive planets is......?
- Imaginary patterns of stars are called?
- As a glacier flow over the land, they pick up rocks in a process called....?
- How long a star lives depends on it's....?
- a meander.
- b plucking.
- c constellations.
- d jupiter.
- e mass.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the nine planets and their moons.
- when the moon passes directly between Earth and Sun (SME)
- gases go in one direction and the rocket moves in the oppisite direction.
- reflecting telescope.
- electromagnetic Radiation.
5 True/False Questions
Which stage of a multistage rocket reaches it's final destination? → mass.
The smallest terrestrial planet and closest to the sun is....? → mercury.
Explain the process that causes day and night? → the earth rotates on it's axis once per day. as it rotates, half is facing the sun (day) and half is facing away (night).
Everything that lives on land, including humans, depends directly or inderectly on.....? → flood plain.
Soil that is made up of about equal parts of clay, sand, and silt is........? → loam.