← Science Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Doppler Effect
- Optical Axis
- Parallel Circuit
- a The distance an object travels per unit of time
- b Electrical energy produced from the energy of moving water
- c Imaginary line drawn perpendicular to surface of a mirror or lens at its center
- d A type of circuit that has more than one branch for the current to flow
- e Change in pitch or wave frequency due to a moving wave source.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Can be used to increase or decrease voltage in an AC.
- Device that uses an electromagnet to measure electric current
- Examples include organic matter such as wood and rice hulls
- Distance from center of lens or mirror to the point of focus.
- Reflects an image that is virtual, upright, and smaller than the object
5 True/False Questions
Infrared → Type of energy used to produce thermograms
Resonator → Uses reflected underwater sound waves to detect objects
Series Circuit → A circuit with only one path
Electrical Circuit → Produced by the flow of electrons through a material
Pigment → Colored material that absorbs some colors and reflects others