← Pharm Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Side effects of microlides?
- Aminoglycoside interact with what drugs?
- What are the drugs that interact with PCN?
- Common Microlides drugs?
- What happens to fetus if tetracyclines are given while pregnant?
- a GI disturbance, thrombophlebitis
- b discolors deciduous teeth
- c oral contraceptive and aminoglycoside
- d Erythromycin, clarithromycin (biaxin), and zithromax
- e PCN and coumadin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- pt. with liver disease
- gentamycin, tobromycin, streptomycin
- pt. with myasthenia gravis, renal disease,or hearing loss
- after administration of med
- nephrotoxicity, neurotoxicity, ototoxicity, hypersensitivity, N,V,D, cramps, rash, tinnitis and pruritis
5 True/False Questions
avoid giving to kids under what age → nephrotoxicity, neurotoxicity, ototoxicity, hypersensitivity, N,V,D, cramps, rash, tinnitis and pruritis
microside should be diluted and given slow to prevent what? → milk, calium supplements, iron supplements, magnesium containing laxatives and most antacids
monitor _________ with aminoglycosides → GI disturbance, thrombophlebitis
What should you avoid while on tetracyclines? → milk, calium supplements, iron supplements, magnesium containing laxatives and most antacids
Give tetracyclins of empty stomach except which two drugs? → N,V,D, photosensitivity, stomatitis, nephrotoxicity, hepatotoxicity, superinfection and discolored teeth