5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fifteenth Amendment
- 19th Amendment
- Gulf of Tonkin Resolution
- Calvin Coolidge
- 21st Amendment
- a Amendment to the U.S. Constitution (1920) extended the right to vote to women in federal or state elections.
- b 30th president, served from 1923-1929 with a pro-business aim
- c repeal of prohibition
- d The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.
- e gave U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson authorization, without a formal declaration of war by Congress, for the use of military force in Southeast Asia.
5 Multiple choice questions
- sensationalist journalism
- agreement that divided Vietnam into North and South
- an economic system based on private ownership of capital
- Federal judge- persistent in the struggle of desegregating public schools in Boston
- 36th president, assumed power after JFK was assassinated. signed the civil rights act of 1964 into law and the voting rights act of 1965. his most important legislation was probably medicare and medicaid.
5 True/False questions
Cambodia → Country bordering Vietnam that Nixon "secretly" carpet bombed
Red Scare → a period of general fear of communists
Jingoism → fanatical patriotism
Thirteenth Amendment → The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.
Kevin White → fanatical patriotism