5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Tet Offensive
- Sen. James Eastman
- Red Scare
- Kitzmiller v. Dover
- a This court case decided that Intelligent Design cannot be taught in school beacuse it is disguised religion
- b Blocked Eisenhower's bill to increase blacks' voting rights and protections
- c fanatical patriotism
- d a period of general fear of communists
- e Surprise attacks on major cities and towns and American military bases throughout South Vietnam.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Country bordering Vietnam that Nixon "secretly" carpet bombed
- South Vietnam non-Communist leader. Weak leader, was assassinated and his government overthrown
- Succeeded Stalin as the head of the Soviet Communist Party and became the Soviet premier. In power during Cuban Missile Crisis
- accepted cases involving controversial issues, particularly civil rights and the rights of the accused
- heir to the Austria-Hungarian throne, was assassinated in Sarajevo, started World War I.
5 True/False questions
W. Arthur Garrity → Trench warfare between Germany and France. Called War of Attrition(wearing down) because the goal was to break down the enemy. There was no winner after 3 years of fighting.
League of Nations → Trench warfare between Germany and France. Called War of Attrition(wearing down) because the goal was to break down the enemy. There was no winner after 3 years of fighting.
Feudalism → an economic system based on private ownership of capital
Dwight D. Eisenhower → American General who began in North Africa and became the Commander of Allied forces in Europe. 34th president
William McKinley → 25th president responsible for Spanish-American War, Philippine-American War, and the Annexation of Hawaii, imperialism. assassinated by an anarchist