5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Role of the Father
- a (278-337 A.D) Emperor of Rome from A.D 312 to 337; encouraged the spread of Christianity; best emperor; became a Christian; first Born Again Christian Emperor
- b an economic situation in which there is more money of less value. Meaning the government
- c he was the controler of the family he owned the family and the house.
- d a unit of an empire; the provinces of the Roman Empire each had a governor supported by an army
- e enabled the Romans to build larger structures and they could use it to resist water. Made of cement, water, rock, and sand.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- someone who died for a cause they believe in.
- Twin brothers; children of a beautiful princess and Mars (Greek's Ares); evil and jealous king feared that they would someday seize power from him and ordered them to be drowned; The gods protected them, they were found by a she wolf and were taken to her cave were they were raised. Then they were soon found by a shepherd who raised them until they were older. When they were older they created the city of Rome.
- A foreign warrior that is paid to fight for no real cause
- a system that allows water run through cities and home fro drinking and bathing
- a person in the ancient Roman Republic appointed to rule for six months in a time of emergency; had the powers of a king
5 True/False Questions
Patrician → (A.D 76-138 emperor of Rome from A>D 117 to 138; one of Rome's greatest emperors; worked the unify the empire
Slavery → 3 types of slaves: house slaves: often treated as a member of the family, sometimes get adopted of married into the family, agricolture slaves: had a hard life forced to work in the farming fields, mine slaves: had terrible life worked in dangerous mines. All slaves had no rights.
Diocletian → an economic situation in which there is more money of less value. Meaning the government
Athens : Greece :: Rome : MODERN DAY ITALY OR THE ROMAN EMPIRE → India : Indian Ocean :: Italy : _________________
Dark Ages → a Visigoth general; threw out the last roman emperor and made himself one