5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pin Spot
- Additive Color
- Compact Iodide Daylight "CID"
- a when two colored beams are focused on one area
- b when sound is distorted because an amp is too weak
- c focuses a small beam on a specific spot
- d aspect of moving light that can be controlled
- e high intensity lamp that simulates daylight
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- hidden trapdoor concealing outlets on stage or a lacquer used to tint bulbs or lighting set up at stage level
- record indicating exact focus of all lanterns
- main source of lighting
- comes from upstage or from behind actors.
- The distance between a lighting source and what is being lit.
5 True/False Questions
CL → refers to colors mixed in moving lights
Natural Density Filter → Used to decrease light's intensity without changing color
Fill Light → compensates for holes in key lighting
Cans → headsets used to communicate backstage
Lux → Iodine light used in followspots.