5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Digital Light Curtain "DLC"
- Color Filter
- a blocks all but one color from coming through
- b material used to prevent light from spilling into another area or to reduce sound reflection
- c waving hands in front of beam to find where focus is on stage
- d remote-controlled batten with color changers
- e flaps on the front of a Fresnel that are adjusted to control the beam.
5 Multiple choice questions
- aspect of moving light that can be controlled
- filter that stretches light in different directions
- low voltage uplight often used to conceal set pieces
- has two sets of shutters
- level of illumination on a surface
5 True/False questions
Natural Density Filter → blocks all but one color from coming through
Artic / Articulated Lorry → Used to transport required items (props, costumes, technical equipment) in traveling productions
Compact Iodide Daylight "CID" → high intensity lamp that simulates daylight
Ampere / Amps → Powered by battery, so not practical until invention of generator.
Advance Bar → intense light - used for special effects