5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fill Light
- Key Light
- a compensates for holes in key lighting
- b The distance between a lighting source and what is being lit.
- c filter that stretches light in different directions
- d headsets used to communicate backstage
- e main source of lighting
5 Multiple choice questions
- used to bolt down scenery
- Used to decrease light's intensity without changing color
- speakers used in addition to main sound system
- analog to digital converter used in computer soundcards
- device that creates the sound of an explosion
5 True/False questions
Parcan → intense light - used for special effects
Luminaire → low voltage uplight often used to conceal set pieces
Array → loudspeakers flown in for a performance
CSI → Iodine light used in followspots.
Scoop → mounted in ellipsoidal reflector - produces soft-edged, circular beam. Used as floodlight.