5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lamp Tray
- Focus Chart
- Digital Light Curtain "DLC"
- a comes from upstage or from behind actors.
- b part of lamp where lamp holder sits
- c remote-controlled batten with color changers
- d record indicating exact focus of all lanterns
- e sequence of cues to change lighting
5 Multiple choice questions
- imaginary line down middle of stage
- focuses a small beam on a specific spot
- blocks all but one color from coming through
- intense light - used for special effects
- level of illumination on a surface
5 True/False questions
Breakup → abstract gobo - provides non-specific texture
Silk → filter that stretches light in different directions
Beam Light → lamp that uses a parabolic reflector for high-intensity
Boss Plate → Powered by battery, so not practical until invention of generator.
Aero → light with tight beam that produces intense light