← Health Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Side stream smoke
- The benefits of being smoke free
- a is the smoke that escapes from the tip of a lit cigarette, cigar, or pipe. This can be as much as half of the total smoke.
- b stimulant drug that is sorted, injected, smoked, or swallowed. It causes increased alertness and energy, loss of appetite, euphoria, hyperactivity, restlessness, anxiety, increased heart rate, increased breathing rate, and elevated blood pressure.
- c is a long-term, progressive disease of the lung that primarily causes shortness of breath.
- d -injected, snorted, or smoked drug. It causes confusion, distortion of reality, and numbness.
- e that you will not have cigarette smoke that contains more than 4,000 chemicals. Of these, at least 40 are carcinogens. Smoking is unhealthy, is expensive, stinks, looks unattractive, and damages your skin.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- intense itching in pubic area. Medication can kill them.
- itching in genital area, discharge from vagina, painful urination.
- are drugs that temporarily increase a person's energy and alertness
- painless ulcer, rash, fever, joint pain, heart and nervous system damage. antibiotics
- are drugs that distort perceptions and cause a person to see or hear things that are not real.
5 True/False Questions
Effects on men from steroids → stunted growth, aggression, paranoia, liver cancer, increased cholesterol, heart disease, severe acne, baldness, shrinkness of the testes, reduced sperm count, and infertility.
Long term effects of drug abuse → brain damage, shrunken/ dead brain cells, irregular heart beat, high blood pressure, enlargement of the heart, anemia, diminished immune system function, decreased ability to absorb vitamins, hepatitis, corrhosis, liver cancer, irriation of the esophagus and stomach, stomach bleeding, cancer of mouth, esophagus and stomach, loss of bladder control
3 parasitic STDS → Human papilloma virus, Genital herpes, Hepatitis, and HIV
Rohypnol → a type of depressant that can be swallowed. It causes euphoria, reduced anxiety, loss of inhibitions, and drowsiness.
Smokeless tobacco → tobacco use which doesn't include smoking. Examples are Snuff and chewing tobacco.