5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- drinking and driving
- Phase II of HIV infection
- a number 1 cause of death amoung teenagers
- b beginning or worsening of symptoms as the immune system fails.
- c has the same effects as marijuana, but stronger.
- d are chemicals or agents that cause cancer.
- e is the dried flowers and leaves from the plant.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a chronic inflammation of the bronchi (medium-size airways) in the lungs.
- the drug found in beer, wine,and liquor that caused intoxication
- also called designer drugs, are drugs designed to resemble other illegal drugs in chemical structure and effect.
- cold sores, blisters, red bumps and blisters. No cure but medications can reduce frequency
- driving under the influence
5 True/False questions
Opiates → painless ulcer, rash, fever, joint pain, heart and nervous system damage. antibiotics
pubic lice → intense itching in pubic area. Medication can kill them.
Trichomonlasis → itching in genital area, discharge from vagina, painful urination.
All illegal drugs have these three things in common: → marks the beginning of AIDS. The helper T cell count is 200 or less and AIDS-defining conditions develop, such as opportunistic infections.
Mainstream smoke → is the smoke that is inhaled through a tobacco product and exhaled by the user.