5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- 4 viral STDS
- Zero Tolerance
- a pain in pelvic area, vaginal discharge, fever, painful urination. antibiotics or surgery
- b Human papilloma virus, Genital herpes, Hepatitis, and HIV
- c strict enforcement of the law regarding any form of anitsocial behavior
- d mothers against drunk driving, founded to look for effective solutions to underage drinking and drunk driving
- e itching in infected area. Medication.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a chemically altered form of morphine. Heroin is highly addictive. This addiction is debilitating and often ruins people's lives
- genital and anal warts. Abnormal pap smear. No cure, can be frozen or surgically removed.
- recovery program for people who have friends or family members with alcoholism
- is the virus that primarily affects cells of the immune system and that causes AIDS
- intense itching in pubic area. Medication can kill them.
5 True/False questions
Pandemic → driving under the influence
HIV antibodies → test that detects antibodies to determine if a person has been infected with HIV. If the test is positive, a second test is done
Mainstream smoke → is the smoke that escapes from the tip of a lit cigarette, cigar, or pipe. This can be as much as half of the total smoke.
Short term and long term effects of drug abuse → damage many organs, kill brain cells, can cause sudden death.impaired learning and memory, hyperthermia, rapid or irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, heart attack, sudden death, dangerously slow breathing, seizures, coma, loss of memory, loss of muscle control.
Anabolic steroid → intense itching in pubic area. Medication can kill them.