5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Helper T-cells
- Carbon monoxide
- 4 viral STDS
- a you can have the disease without any symptoms
- b a toxic gas that keeps oxygen from getting into the bloodstream.
- c the white blood cells that activate the immune response and that are the primary target cells of HIV infection
- d Human papilloma virus, Genital herpes, Hepatitis, and HIV
- e chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- itching in genital area, discharge from vagina, painful urination.
- brain damage, shrunken/ dead brain cells, irregular heart beat, high blood pressure, enlargement of the heart, anemia, diminished immune system function, decreased ability to absorb vitamins, hepatitis, corrhosis, liver cancer, irriation of the esophagus and stomach, stomach bleeding, cancer of mouth, esophagus and stomach, loss of bladder control
- pubic lice, scabies, and Trichomonlasis
- are a group of highly addictive drugs derived from the poppy plant that are used as pain relievers, anesthetics, and sedatives
- is the addictive drug found in all tobacco products.
5 True/False Questions
Rohypnol → a type of depressant that can be swallowed. It causes euphoria, reduced anxiety, loss of inhibitions, and drowsiness.
Mainstream smoke → is the smoke that escapes from the tip of a lit cigarette, cigar, or pipe. This can be as much as half of the total smoke.
Acquired immune deficiency syndrome → the disease that is caused by the HIV virus, which weakens the immune system
4 ways STDS are spread → Chlamydia, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis
Carcinogen → are chemicals or agents that cause cancer.