5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 4 bacterial STDS
- 4 viral STDS
- a has the same effects as marijuana, but stronger.
- b Chlamydia, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis
- c Human papilloma virus, Genital herpes, Hepatitis, and HIV
- d Physically based losses in mental functioning: alcoholism is the leading cause of this.
- e is the dried flowers and leaves from the plant.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the white blood cells that activate the immune response and that are the primary target cells of HIV infection
- is a long-term, progressive disease of the lung that primarily causes shortness of breath.
- describes the ingestion or application of a drug or other substance in quantities that are excessive. An overdose is widely considered harmful and dangerous as it can result in death.
- A microscopic hair like process extending from the surface of a cell
- yellowing of skin, tiredness and muscle aches, fever, loss of apetite. No cure, vaccine available for hepatitis B not C.
5 True/False Questions
3 ways that HIV is spread → beginning or worsening of symptoms as the immune system fails.
asthma → is an inflammatory disorder of the airways, which causes
attacks of wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and
Zero Tolerance → strict enforcement of the law regarding any form of anitsocial behavior
epidemic- → the occurrence of more cases of a disease than expected
HIV antibodies → test that detects antibodies to determine if a person has been infected with HIV. If the test is positive, a second test is done