← english final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. The only one of its kind.
- b v.1. To give up by leaving in time of danger. 2. To lose or give up completely. 3. To withdraw help or support from one in need.
- c godess of war and helped Odysseus numerous times
- d adj. Short; not long-lasting. v. To give a short explanation or set of instructions to. n. A statement, giving the main points in a case, for use in a court of law.
- e v. To shorten by leaving out certain parts.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.
- god of the sun and owner of the Cattle of the Sun
- sailor who dies on Circe's island by falling asleep on her roof and falls off
- n. The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
- v. To replace one thing or person for another. n. Something or someone that replaces another. adj. Acting in place of someone or something else.
5 True/False Questions
overpower → sailor who dies on Circe's island by falling asleep on her roof and falls off
conserve → v. To save by using carefully.
Polites → crewman, BFFL of Odysseus, Odysseus' advisor
scoff → v. To mock; to ridicule.
Siren Singers → mermaids who's sining affects people's minds and view of them