5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Person's privacy: what areas at home or work are these?
- 3 main resolution principles
- What should you do before you ask someone a person question?
- Pervasive and frustrating sources of everyday?
- English judge who gave us functional definition
- a Ends-based thinking
- b Home: Bedroom, bathroom
Work: Office, cubicle, computer, e-mail, desk
- c Pause,
Ask if it's your business?
Could it hurt someone?
Is it negative?
- d Lord Moulton
- e Noise
5 Multiple choice questions
- We focus on ourselves
- To everything
- To attend to the ones we are with.
- Multiple Intelligence
5 True/False questions
Dilemma → Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
"Golden Mean" → To avoid extremes
Maintain healthy balance
Four main ethical dilemmas? → Truth vs. Loyalty
Justice vs. Mercy
Long-term vs. Short term
Individual vs. Community
Basic form of acknowledgement? → Thank you
Two Universal values. → A choice between two rights