5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- English judge who gave us functional definition
- "Golden Mean"
- Basic rule of considerate behavior.
- Ethical dilemma
- What should you do before you ask someone a person question?
- a Lord Moulton
- b A choice between two rights
- c To avoid extremes
Maintain healthy balance
- d Pause,
Ask if it's your business?
Could it hurt someone?
Is it negative?
- e Punctuality
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Obedience to the enforceable"
- Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
- To attend to the ones we are with.
- Front page test
5 True/False questions
What do we pay attention to? → Smile and body language
Four main ethical dilemmas? → A choice between two rights
How to communicate kindness? → Thank you
Basic form of acknowledgement? → Saying Hello
Tool to give people insight into their interpersonal communication and relationships. → Lord Moulton