5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 3 main resolution principles
- Two Universal values.
- What prevents us from being good listeners?
- How do you show disrespect to others
- What are the tests for Right and Wrong?
- a Front page test
- b Respect and Responsibility
- c Telling them your opinion
- d Ends-based thinking
- e We focus on ourselves
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Thank you
- Home: Bedroom, bathroom
Work: Office, cubicle, computer, e-mail, desk
- Lord Moulton
- "Obedience to the enforceable"
- Other's existence
5 True/False Questions
Basic rule of considerate behavior. → Saying Hello
What should you do before you ask someone a person question? → Pause,
Ask if it's your business?
Could it hurt someone?
Is it negative?
What areas are generally considered taboo? → Front page test
Dilemma → Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
Tool to give people insight into their interpersonal communication and relationships. → Johari Window