5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Basic rule of considerate behavior.
- Concept of intelligence was dominated by standardized tests
- Lord Moulton's definition of ethics
- How do you show disrespect to others
- What prevents us from being good listeners?
- a "Obedience to the enforceable"
- b We focus on ourselves
- c Telling them your opinion
- d Multiple Intelligence
- e Punctuality
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A choice between two rights
- To everything
- To be accepted by others
- Home: Bedroom, bathroom
Work: Office, cubicle, computer, e-mail, desk
- To attend to the ones we are with.
5 True/False Questions
What should you do before you ask someone a person question? → To everything
3 main resolution principles → ear-hear
What are the tests for Right and Wrong? → Front page test
English judge who gave us functional definition → To everything
Four main ethical dilemmas? → A choice between two rights