5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Basic form of acknowledgement?
- What should you do before you ask someone a person question?
- What prevents us from being good listeners?
- How to communicate kindness?
- 3 main resolution principles
- a Smile and body language
- b Saying Hello
- c Pause,
Ask if it's your business?
Could it hurt someone?
Is it negative?
- d Ends-based thinking
- e We focus on ourselves
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Respect and Responsibility
- Multiple Intelligence
- Religions, Politics, Money, Personal relationships, Health, Physical appearance
- Thank you
- "Obedience to the enforceable"
5 True/False Questions
Chinese characters → Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
What is first responsibility with others? → To attend to the ones we are with.
How do you show disrespect to others → Telling them your opinion
Basic rule of considerate behavior. → Saying Hello
What do we pay attention to? → Smile and body language