5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Basic rule of considerate behavior.
- What areas are generally considered taboo?
- Why should we be inclusive?
- Dr. Forni. What should you acknowledge?
- Four main ethical dilemmas?
- a Other's existence
- b Truth vs. Loyalty
Justice vs. Mercy
Long-term vs. Short term
Individual vs. Community
- c To be accepted by others
- d Religions, Politics, Money, Personal relationships, Health, Physical appearance
- e Punctuality
5 Multiple choice questions
- Telling them your opinion
- Johari Window
- Ends-based thinking
- Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
- A choice between two rights
5 True/False questions
Lord Moulton's definition of ethics → Telling them your opinion
Respond to compliment? → Thank you
What are the tests for Right and Wrong? → To everything
Person's privacy: what areas at home or work are these? → Religions, Politics, Money, Personal relationships, Health, Physical appearance
What is first responsibility with others? → Telling them your opinion