5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What areas are generally considered taboo?
- What prevents us from being good listeners?
- Why should we be inclusive?
- How do you show disrespect to others
- Basic rule of considerate behavior.
- a We focus on ourselves
- b Religions, Politics, Money, Personal relationships, Health, Physical appearance
- c Punctuality
- d To be accepted by others
- e Telling them your opinion
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Respect and Responsibility
- Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
- A choice between two rights
- To attend to the ones we are with.
- Front page test
5 True/False Questions
Dr. Forni. What should you acknowledge? → Other's existence
Pervasive and frustrating sources of everyday? → Noise
Person's privacy: what areas at home or work are these? → Home: Bedroom, bathroom
Work: Office, cubicle, computer, e-mail, desk
What do we pay attention to? → Smile and body language
Chinese characters → ear-hear