5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rising Action
- Static Character
- a A non-fiction story on a single topic.
- b The most important part of the story; promblem(s) occur
- c A characer whose personality doesn't change.
- d Figure of speech that makesa comparrison between two unalike things using like or as
- e Developement; builds up climax; Where Foreshadowing is usually found.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A non-fiction piece of writing usually found in the back of a book toshow readers where the authors found their information.
- a comparison between two things that are basically unalike but have some similar qualities. Doesn't use the words like or as.
- A character that is fully described.Tend to be main characters of a story.
- Narrator is a character in the story only that character's thoughts are revealed.
- A non-fiction story ofsomeone's life written by someone else.
5 True/False Questions
Informational → A non-fiction piece of writing used to inform.
Character → Acharacter that is not fully described. Move the story along; minor characters.
Fantasy → A non-fiction story on a single topic.
Foreshadowing → Uses an event in the story to emphasise a later event.
Fairy Tale → Type of traditional literature. A fictional story where good and evil fight against each other.