5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Second person point of view
- Round Character
- Realistic Fiction
- Setting; its role in a story
- a A character that is fully described.Tend to be main characters of a story.
- b Narrator isn't a character in the story, but speaks directly to another Character
- c A fictional story that can actually take place; the setting is a real life place; characters are not real people.
- d The location and time of a story. Can also include whether and scenery.
- e Tells an event before the story to help better explain the story.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A non-fiction story of someone's life witten by themselves.
- Type of traditional literature. A fictional story where good and evil fight against each other.
- A character's thoughts, speech or , actions that reflect on his/her personality.
- How other characters react to the character being focused on.
- A non-fiction piece of writing used to inform.
5 True/False questions
Physical Apperance → The description of a character's physical being; what a character looks like.
Consumer Documents → A character describd by a single trait; not commonly used because they don't show the complexity of a character's personality.
Biography → A non-fiction story ofsomeone's life written by someone else.
Personification → The intrduction; most characters are introduced and the setting is revealed.
Mythology → a comparison between two things that are basically unalike but have some similar qualities. Doesn't use the words like or as.