5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Third person point of view - Omniscent
- Tall Tale
- a Type of traditional literature. A fictional story where the truths in events are stretched.
- b Narrator isn't a character in the story; all character's thoughts afre revealed.
- c A non-fiction piece of writing usually found in the back of a book toshow readers where the authors found their information.
- d The most important part of the story; promblem(s) occur
- e A non-fiction story ofsomeone's life written by someone else.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Uses an event in the story to emphasise a later event.
- a comparison between two things that are basically unalike but have some similar qualities. Doesn't use the words like or as.
- Narrator isn't a character in the story; only thouhgts of the main character are revealed.
- A character describd by a single trait; not commonly used because they don't show the complexity of a character's personality.
- The intrduction; most characters are introduced and the setting is revealed.
5 True/False questions
Essay → The most important part of the story; promblem(s) occur
Mystery → A fictional story with suspense and a problem that is not usually solved till the end; the setting is usually a crime scene; character are realistic.
Dynamic Character → A characer whose personality doesn't change.
Personification → Gives unhuman things human qualities.
Narrator's Direct Comments → How other characters react to the character being focused on.