5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Consumer Documents
- Round Character
- a A fictional story which was passed down from one to another; usually has to do with heroic accomplishments.
- b A piece of writing describing a product; usually an electronic device.
- c The "hero" of the story; good guy
- d The "villan" of the story; bad guy
- e A character that is fully described.Tend to be main characters of a story.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A fictional story passed down from the past; includes many different genres.
- The location and time of a story. Can also include whether and scenery.
- A fictional story having to do with an event from the past; the setting is a real place from history; can have a mix of fictional characters and historical figures.
- A non-fiction piece of writing used to inform.
- Tells an event before the story to help better explain the story.
5 True/False questions
Exposition → The intrduction; most characters are introduced and the setting is revealed.
Mythology → a comparison between two things that are basically unalike but have some similar qualities. Doesn't use the words like or as.
Essay → A non-fiction story on a single topic.
Third Person point pof view - Limited → Narrator isn't a character in the story; all character's thoughts afre revealed.
Flat Character → Acharacter that is not fully described. Move the story along; minor characters.