5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Consumer Documents
- a A fictional story with impossible events involving magical powers, supernatrual creatures, ect.; setting is non-existant; character are not real or, in some cases, life-like.
- b A public address used to persuade, entertain, or inform a group of people; non-fiction.
- c A piece of writing describing a product; usually an electronic device.
- d a comparison between two things that are basically unalike but have some similar qualities. Doesn't use the words like or as.
- e Uses an event in the story to emphasise a later event.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The intrduction; most characters are introduced and the setting is revealed.
- A characer whose personality doesn't change.
- Everything is solved; peace is present
- The description of a character's physical being; what a character looks like.
- The "hero" of the story; good guy
5 True/False Questions
Autobiography → A non-fiction story of someone's life witten by themselves.
Personification → Developement; builds up climax; Where Foreshadowing is usually found.
Flat Character → A characer whose personality doesn't change.
Fairy Tale → Type of traditional literature. A fictional story where good and evil fight against each other.
Mystery → A fictional story with suspense and a problem that is not usually solved till the end; the setting is usually a crime scene; character are realistic.