5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Physical Apperance
- Fairy Tale
- a A fictional story with suspense and a problem that is not usually solved till the end; the setting is usually a crime scene; character are realistic.
- b Type of traditional literature. A fictional story where good and evil fight against each other.
- c A non-fiction story on a single topic.
- d The people/creatures in a story.
- e The description of a character's physical being; what a character looks like.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A non-fiction piece of writing usually found in the back of a book toshow readers where the authors found their information.
- A piece of writing describing a product; usually an electronic device.
- A character describd by a single trait; not commonly used because they don't show the complexity of a character's personality.
- The most important part of the story; promblem(s) occur
- Problems are being solved; the tension settles
5 True/False Questions
Exposition → Everything is solved; peace is present
Foreshadowing → Everything is solved; peace is present
Round Character → Acharacter that is not fully described. Move the story along; minor characters.
Legend → A public address used to persuade, entertain, or inform a group of people; non-fiction.
Third Person point pof view - Limited → Narrator isn't a character in the story; all character's thoughts afre revealed.