5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- courage to bear up under difficult circumstances; Spirit.
- conditional; depending on something else. Likely but not certain to happen; possible; a group that is part of a larger one
- a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
- to lower oneself to position one considers inferior; to behave in an offensively superior manner.
- An associate or coworker or similar status
5 True/False questions
deluge → a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
fledgling → a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
negligible → small and unimportant, not worth noticing
dispel → to clear away; to remove or get rid of, as if by scattering.
claustrophobia → to discourage or intimidate.