5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- courage to bear up under difficult circumstances; Spirit.
- a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
- An associate or coworker or similar status
- to discourage or intimidate.
- to give a title, nickname, or description to.
5 True/False questions
fanfare → a sounding of trumpets or other brass instruments. Any showy display
dispel → to clear away; to remove or get rid of, as if by scattering.
negligible → small and unimportant, not worth noticing
condescend → conditional; depending on something else. Likely but not certain to happen; possible; a group that is part of a larger one
inane → to discourage or intimidate.