5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An abnormal fear of narrow, enclosed spaces.
- to discourage or intimidate.
- courage to bear up under difficult circumstances; Spirit.
- a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
- to draw out or lengthen (in time).
5 True/False Questions
deluge → a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
condescend → to lower oneself to position one considers inferior; to behave in an offensively superior manner.
inane → to discourage or intimidate.
colleague → a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
dispel → to clear away; to remove or get rid of, as if by scattering.