5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to lower oneself to position one considers inferior; to behave in an offensively superior manner.
- An associate or coworker or similar status
- a sounding of trumpets or other brass instruments. Any showy display
- conditional; depending on something else. Likely but not certain to happen; possible; a group that is part of a larger one
- An abnormal fear of narrow, enclosed spaces.
5 True/False questions
replica → a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
inane → a sounding of trumpets or other brass instruments. Any showy display
mettle → courage to bear up under difficult circumstances; Spirit.
deluge → a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
daunt → to discourage or intimidate.