5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- small and unimportant, not worth noticing
- to lower oneself to position one considers inferior; to behave in an offensively superior manner.
- a sounding of trumpets or other brass instruments. Any showy display
- to draw out or lengthen (in time).
- An abnormal fear of narrow, enclosed spaces.
5 True/False questions
replica → a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
inane → to discourage or intimidate.
deluge → to give a title, nickname, or description to.
fledgling → a young burgess learning to fly. A young and inexperienced person. new and untested
dub → to discourage or intimidate.