5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
- to give a title, nickname, or description to.
- a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
- courage to bear up under difficult circumstances; Spirit.
- small and unimportant, not worth noticing
5 True/False Questions
fanfare → a sounding of trumpets or other brass instruments. Any showy display
contingent → conditional; depending on something else. Likely but not certain to happen; possible; a group that is part of a larger one
protract → to draw out or lengthen (in time).
dispel → to clear away; to remove or get rid of, as if by scattering.
claustrophobia → An abnormal fear of narrow, enclosed spaces.