5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which phylum is the sponge in?
- Which muscles extend bones?
- What is another term for the digestive tract?
- What are the blood vessels that take blood away from the heart?
- Where does the blood from the right ventricle go?
- a Porifera
- b extensors
- c to the lungs
- d arteries
- e gut
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the fallopian tubes
- a parasite
5 True/False Questions
What are the fins called that are where the gills are? → pectoral fins
What is the purpose of the cuticle of a plant? → they attract pollinators
Where does the fertalized egg implant? → the fallopian tubes
Tyranosaurus → genes
What do ligaments attach? → bones