5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What do ligaments attach?
- What is the term the means "spiny skinned"?
- Where are blood cells made?
- Bacilli are what shape of bacteria?
- Which organ exchanges nutrients between the baby and mother?
- a the bones
- b rod-shaped
- c bones
- d the placenta
- e echinoderms
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- they attract pollinators
- their genus
- the bronchi
5 True/False Questions
What do fish breathe with? → bones
1/4 of all animals are what species? → beetles
What kind of circulatory does an octopus have? → their genus
What does the fluid part of the blood called? → plasmo
The baby grows in which organ? → the uterus