5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- volcanic activity
- ethnic diversity
- centrifugal force
- hydroelectric potential
- a water lying deep under the ground that supplies wells and springs. over half the people in the world depend on this for their drinking water
- b the electrical power that can be generated from flowing water
- c the formation and eruption of volcanoes
- d a force that divides people and countries
- e a variety of people from different ethnic groups
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the number of people or animals the environment can support
- the development of a global, or worldwide society in which people, money, information and goods flow fairly freely across national borders
- a form of energy that comes from nuclear reactions. has no smell or taste, but can be very harmful to living things. materials polluted with this are said to be radioactive.
- land suitable for growing crops
- the division of work into 2 categories based on sex, or gender.
5 True/False Questions
cultural region → the development of a global, or worldwide society in which people, money, information and goods flow fairly freely across national borders
informal economy → a city that is the governmental center of a country or a region
life expectancy → the average age that a person in a given population can expect to live to
dependency ratio → the number of old and young dependents who don't work compared with the working age population. The higher the ratio, the more young and old people the workers have to support.
arithmetic population density → the population of a country divided by its total land area