5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Islets of Langerhans
- cortisol and aldosterone
- maintain the blood calcium level
- stimulate the adrenal cortex
- a What is another name for adrenaline?
- b What does the adrenocorticotropic hormone do?
- c Which gland is responsible for ketosis?
- d What do the parathyroid glands do?
- e Which hormones does the adrenal cortex secrete?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which gland is responsible for acidosis?
- Which hormone does the thyroid gland secrete?
- Which gland is responsible for diabetes mellitus?
- Where is the pituitary gland located?
- Which gland is responsible for tetany?
5 True/False questions
thyroid gland → Which gland is responsible for goiter?
The posterior lobe → What is another name for adrenaline?
pituitary gland → Which gland is responsible for Cushing syndrome?
Islets of Langerhans → Which gland secretes insulin?
epinephrine and norepinephrine → What is another name for adrenaline?