5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ll people of Japeneses background be removed from the west coast
- Battle of the bulge
- North Africa
- a s, December, 1944-January, 1945 - After recapturing France, the Allied advance became stalled along the German border. In the winter of 1944, Germany staged a massive counterattack in Belgium and Luxembourg which pushed a 30 mile "bulge" into the Allied lines. The Allies stopped the German advance and threw them back across the Rhine with heavy losses.
- b s, Japanese suicide pilots who loaded their planes with explosives and crashed them into American ships.
- c What did General DeWitt recommend?
- d June 6, 1944 - Led by Eisenhower, over a million troops (the largest invasion force in history) stormed the beaches at Normandy and began the process of re-taking France. The turning point of World War II.
- e Where did American Soldiers enter WWII?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the initial American reaction to the final Solution?
- s, a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions
- s, the Nazi program of exterminating Jews under Hitler
- s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use
- s, prejudice and/or hatred of jews.
5 True/False questions
hitler suicide → What happened on april 30 1945?
Bataan March → s, April 1942, American soldiers were forced to march 65 miles to prison camps by their Japanese captors. It is called the Death March because so may of the prisoners died en route.
Japanese advances halted → What happened for the first time at the battle of coral sea?
japan surrendered → August 15?
Winter → WHat was the sOviets best ally against German Army?