5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- final solution
- North Africa
- Anti semitism
- Germany Surrendered
- a May 8?
- b Where did American Soldiers enter WWII?
- c s, prejudice and/or hatred of jews.
- d s, the Nazi program of exterminating Jews under Hitler
- e s, Japanese suicide pilots who loaded their planes with explosives and crashed them into American ships.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- s, Navajo troops who used their language to send messages in a code the Japanese were never able to break
- June 6, 1944 - Led by Eisenhower, over a million troops (the largest invasion force in history) stormed the beaches at Normandy and began the process of re-taking France. The turning point of World War II.
- What happened on april 12, 1945?
- Why did American forces want the islands of Iwo Jima and Okinawa?
- What happened on april 30 1945?
5 True/False Questions
Ghetto → WHat was the sOviets best ally against German Army?
Bataan March → s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use
Japanese advances halted → August 15?
ll people of Japeneses background be removed from the west coast → Why did American forces want the islands of Iwo Jima and Okinawa?
Yalta Conference → s, FDR, Churchill and Stalin met at Yalta. Russia agreed to declare war on Japan after the surrender of Germany and in return FDR and Churchill promised the USSR concession in Manchuria and the territories that it had lost in the Russo-Japanese War