5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- disbelief, they though it was was war propaganda
- North Africa
- a Where did American Soldiers enter WWII?
- b What was the initial American reaction to the final Solution?
- c s, a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions
- d s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use
- e s, Japanese suicide pilots who loaded their planes with explosives and crashed them into American ships.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- s, FDR, Churchill and Stalin met at Yalta. Russia agreed to declare war on Japan after the surrender of Germany and in return FDR and Churchill promised the USSR concession in Manchuria and the territories that it had lost in the Russo-Japanese War
- What happened on april 30 1945?
- Why did American forces want the islands of Iwo Jima and Okinawa?
- May 8?
- August 15?
5 True/False Questions
Bataan March → s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use
Code talkers → What happened on april 12, 1945?
Battle of the bulge → s, April 1942, American soldiers were forced to march 65 miles to prison camps by their Japanese captors. It is called the Death March because so may of the prisoners died en route.
ll people of Japeneses background be removed from the west coast → What did General DeWitt recommend?
Anti semitism → s, prejudice and/or hatred of jews.