5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Code talkers
- Germany Surrendered
- they would use them as bases to launch attacks
- japan surrendered
- a Why did American forces want the islands of Iwo Jima and Okinawa?
- b August 15?
- c s, a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions
- d s, Navajo troops who used their language to send messages in a code the Japanese were never able to break
- e May 8?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What happened on april 30 1945?
- What happened on april 12, 1945?
- s, December, 1944-January, 1945 - After recapturing France, the Allied advance became stalled along the German border. In the winter of 1944, Germany staged a massive counterattack in Belgium and Luxembourg which pushed a 30 mile "bulge" into the Allied lines. The Allies stopped the German advance and threw them back across the Rhine with heavy losses.
- Where did American Soldiers enter WWII?
- WHat was the sOviets best ally against German Army?
5 True/False Questions
final solution → s, prejudice and/or hatred of jews.
Anti semitism → s, the Nazi program of exterminating Jews under Hitler
Rationing → WHat was the sOviets best ally against German Army?
Japanese advances halted → August 15?
Bataan March → s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use