5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- disbelief, they though it was was war propaganda
- Battle of the bulge
- Japanese advances halted
- japan surrendered
- they would use them as bases to launch attacks
- a What was the initial American reaction to the final Solution?
- b August 15?
- c What happened for the first time at the battle of coral sea?
- d s, December, 1944-January, 1945 - After recapturing France, the Allied advance became stalled along the German border. In the winter of 1944, Germany staged a massive counterattack in Belgium and Luxembourg which pushed a 30 mile "bulge" into the Allied lines. The Allies stopped the German advance and threw them back across the Rhine with heavy losses.
- e Why did American forces want the islands of Iwo Jima and Okinawa?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What happened on april 12, 1945?
- s, Japanese suicide pilots who loaded their planes with explosives and crashed them into American ships.
- s, April 1942, American soldiers were forced to march 65 miles to prison camps by their Japanese captors. It is called the Death March because so may of the prisoners died en route.
- s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use
- What happened on april 30 1945?
5 True/False questions
Germany Surrendered → May 8?
Anti semitism → s, prejudice and/or hatred of jews.
Winter → WHat was the sOviets best ally against German Army?
final solution → s, prejudice and/or hatred of jews.
ll people of Japeneses background be removed from the west coast → Why did American forces want the islands of Iwo Jima and Okinawa?