← Am.HIS #5 Ch, 24 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- hitler suicide
- ll people of Japeneses background be removed from the west coast
- FDR dies
- Battle of the bulge
- a s, December, 1944-January, 1945 - After recapturing France, the Allied advance became stalled along the German border. In the winter of 1944, Germany staged a massive counterattack in Belgium and Luxembourg which pushed a 30 mile "bulge" into the Allied lines. The Allies stopped the German advance and threw them back across the Rhine with heavy losses.
- b What did General DeWitt recommend?
- c s, Japanese suicide pilots who loaded their planes with explosives and crashed them into American ships.
- d What happened on april 30 1945?
- e What happened on april 12, 1945?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What happened for the first time at the battle of coral sea?
- May 8?
- s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use
- s, Navajo troops who used their language to send messages in a code the Japanese were never able to break
- Where did American Soldiers enter WWII?
5 True/False Questions
japan surrendered → May 8?
d-Day → WHat was the sOviets best ally against German Army?
Ghetto → s, a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions
Anti semitism → s, prejudice and/or hatred of jews.
Bataan March → s, April 1942, American soldiers were forced to march 65 miles to prison camps by their Japanese captors. It is called the Death March because so may of the prisoners died en route.