5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Fertile Crecent
- system that lets competition amoung buisnesses determine price of products/people choose freely what to buy and sell
- gender, age, birth and death rates, migration patterns
- elevation, latitude, wind/ocean currents, rotation and tilt
- percentage of people who can read and write
- a What are the four factors that influence climate?
- b What demographic features help to shape a population pyramid?
- c The world's first civilizations developed in an area of the Middle East known by what other name?
- d What is a free enterprise/market economy?
- e What does a country's literacy rate measure?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the primary goal of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
- What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
- What is meant by the term per capta incom?
- What makes a river navigable?
- What city on the Black Sea might serve as a crossroads between Europe and Asia?
5 True/False Questions
moving animals from paster to paster/farming is stationary and with plants → What makes a river navigable?
the average number of people living in an area, expressed as persons per square mile → What is meant by the term population density?
crime, unemployment, sick people → What were some problems that deleloped in Eurasian Republics as a result of the fall of Communism in the Soviet Union?
official policies that forced black South Africans to Live in separate area and use separate facilities from White South Africans → What is apartheid?
out dated technology, used soil; too much. all nutrients gone → Why do many former Communist countries have a lower farm yield?