5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- if it can be used for shipping/ deep and wide enough
- Civil War, tribal violence
- hydroelectric power/ loosing cities and ecosystems
- was a meeting between european countries to decide layout of Africa
- a What was the Berlin Conference?
- b Which group in Indian society is considered "dirty"and lowest group on the indian caste system?
- c What is a major problem in Africa today because of the Berlin Conference?
- d What makes a river navigable?
- e What are some costs and somebenefits of the Three Gorges Dam in China?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
- What is censorship?
- When does the Northern Hemisphere have the coldest climate?
- What was triangular trade?
- What were some problems that deleloped in Eurasian Republics as a result of the fall of Communism in the Soviet Union?
5 True/False questions
moving animals from paster to paster/farming is stationary and with plants → What does the term "herding" mean? How does herding differ from farming?
no money - poverty → Whydo so many children in Southern Africa develop diseases?
few housing, increased crime, reduced farmland → List at least 3 negative effects on urban sprawl (Urbanization).
Appalacian Mountains → Which physical feature in the Eastern United States was the greatest barrier to westward migration of early American settlers?
the replanting of a forest → The world's first civilizations developed in an area of the Middle East known by what other name?