5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- person who flees for safety in a time of war, forced to leave
- hydroelectric power/ loosing cities and ecosystems
- can print whatever they want if its true
- was a meeting between european countries to decide layout of Africa
- the replanting of a forest
- a What was the Berlin Conference?
- b What is a refugee?
- c What are some costs and somebenefits of the Three Gorges Dam in China?
- d What is meant by the term freedom of press"?
- e What is reforestation?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
- What is a traditional economy?
- Along which body of water are most of China's largest cities found?
- When does the Northern Hemisphere have the coldest climate?
- What does it mean to live in a rural area?
5 True/False questions
food is produced bya family for its own need, extra food may be sold → What purpose did the Great Wall of China serve during the Qin Dynasty?
along water → When does the Northern Hemisphere have the coldest climate?
Sahara Desert → Where did all early civilzations settle?
South English Channel/ control access to Meditteranian → What purpose did the Great Wall of China serve during the Qin Dynasty?
low GDP, low literacy rate, high poverty → List at least 3 characteristics of a developing nation.