5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- living in cities
- low GDP, low literacy rate, high poverty
- food is produced bya family for its own need, extra food may be sold
- a List at least 3 characteristics of a developing nation.
- b Which country in South America is known for its tropical rain forests?
- c What does it mean to be a subsistance farmer?
- d Which group in Indian society is considered "dirty"and lowest group on the indian caste system?
- e What does it mean to live in an urban area?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What event led to the reunification of East and West Germany?
- What was triangular trade?
- What were some problems that deleloped in Eurasian Republics as a result of the fall of Communism in the Soviet Union?
- What is a free enterprise/market economy?
- What is a refugee?
5 True/False Questions
Appalacian Mountains → What does it mean to live in an urban area?
winter → When does the Northern Hemisphere have the coldest climate?
the replanting of a forest → The world's first civilizations developed in an area of the Middle East known by what other name?
Middle East → What physical geographic feature has helped to isolate India from the rest of Asia?
clouds cant get over mountains, rains on that side → List three major causes of desertification.