5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- hydroelectric power/ loosing cities and ecosystems
- crime, unemployment, sick people
- moving animals from paster to paster/farming is stationary and with plants
- a What are some costs and somebenefits of the Three Gorges Dam in China?
- b What does the term "herding" mean? How does herding differ from farming?
- c What were some problems that deleloped in Eurasian Republics as a result of the fall of Communism in the Soviet Union?
- d Which group in Indian society is considered "dirty"and lowest group on the indian caste system?
- e When does the Northern Hemisphere have the coldest climate?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is meant by the term freedom of press"?
- Where did the Battle of Trafalgar occur? Why might someone want to control this area of land?
- What physical geographic feature has helped to isolate India from the rest of Asia?
- Whydo so many children in Southern Africa develop diseases?
- What city on the Black Sea might serve as a crossroads between Europe and Asia?
5 True/False questions
hydroelectric power, flood control → What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
drought, over population, deforestation → List three major causes of desertification.
low GDP, low literacy rate, high poverty → List at least 3 characteristics of a developing nation.
along water → Where did all early civilzations settle?
economic system in which the government decides what to produce, where to make it and what price to charge → What does a country's literacy rate measure?