5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- how wall or how badly people live based on economic development
- out dated technology, used soil; too much. all nutrients gone
- the average number of people living in an area, expressed as persons per square mile
- if it can be used for shipping/ deep and wide enough
- a Why do many former Communist countries have a lower farm yield?
- b What makes a river navigable?
- c What is meant by the term population density?
- d What physical geographic feature has helped to isolate India from the rest of Asia?
- e What does a standard living show?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- List at least 3 negative effects on urban sprawl (Urbanization).
- What demographic features help to shape a population pyramid?
- List at least 3 characteristics of a developing nation.
- What is NAFTA? What purpose does it serve
- What are the four factors that influence climate?
5 True/False Questions
hydroelectric power, flood control → What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
trading of slaves between Africa, Europe, and Americas → What was triangular trade?
Middle East → In which region do oil exports serve as the primary economic activity?
East and South China Seas → What does it mean to live in an urban area?
Civil War, tribal violence → What is a major problem in Africa today because of the Berlin Conference?