5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- gender, age, birth and death rates, migration patterns
- percentage of people who can read and write
- crime, unemployment, sick people
- elevation, latitude, wind/ocean currents, rotation and tilt
- was a meeting between european countries to decide layout of Africa
- a What were some problems that deleloped in Eurasian Republics as a result of the fall of Communism in the Soviet Union?
- b What are the four factors that influence climate?
- c What demographic features help to shape a population pyramid?
- d What does a country's literacy rate measure?
- e What was the Berlin Conference?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What historiacal event might account for the fact that there are feww men above the age of 60?
- Whydo so many children in Southern Africa develop diseases?
- List at least 3 negative effects on urban sprawl (Urbanization).
- Which country in South America is known for its tropical rain forests?
- What is meant by the term per capta incom?
5 True/False Questions
Himalayas → Which group in Indian society is considered "dirty"and lowest group on the indian caste system?
hydroelectric power, flood control → What are some costs and somebenefits of the Three Gorges Dam in China?
Civil War, tribal violence → What is a major problem in Africa today because of the Berlin Conference?
if it can be used for shipping/ deep and wide enough → What does a country's literacy rate measure?
under developed economy based on how its always been done → What is a traditional economy?