5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- low GDP, low literacy rate, high poverty
- Civil War, tribal violence
- amount of money a person makes in any year or any country
- drought, over population, deforestation
- a What city on the Black Sea might serve as a crossroads between Europe and Asia?
- b List at least 3 characteristics of a developing nation.
- c What is a major problem in Africa today because of the Berlin Conference?
- d What is meant by the term per capta incom?
- e List three major causes of desertification.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is censorship?
- What is meant by the term population density?
- What is NAFTA? What purpose does it serve
- Why do many former Communist countries have a lower farm yield?
- What does a country's literacy rate measure?
5 True/False Questions
small scale industries based in the home ex: weave fabrics, carve statues → What are cottage industries? Provide two examples of cottage industries.
hig GDP, high literacy rates, low poverty → List at least 3 characteristics of a developed nation.
crime, unemployment, sick people → What is reforestation?
economic system in which the government decides what to produce, where to make it and what price to charge → What does a country's literacy rate measure?
official policies that forced black South Africans to Live in separate area and use separate facilities from White South Africans → What is apartheid?