5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- drought, over population, deforestation
- under developed economy based on how its always been done
- system that lets competition amoung buisnesses determine price of products/people choose freely what to buy and sell
- gender, age, birth and death rates, migration patterns
- a What demographic features help to shape a population pyramid?
- b List three major causes of desertification.
- c What is a traditional economy?
- d What physical geographic feature has helped to isolate India from the rest of Asia?
- e What is a free enterprise/market economy?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where did the Battle of Trafalgar occur? Why might someone want to control this area of land?
- What is meant by the term freedom of press"?
- What is meant by the term per capta incom?
- List at least 3 characteristics of a developing nation.
- When does the Northern Hemisphere have the coldest climate?
5 True/False questions
few housing, increased crime, reduced farmland → List three major causes of desertification.
along water → Where did all early civilzations settle?
hydroelectric power, flood control → What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
small scale industries based in the home ex: weave fabrics, carve statues → What are cottage industries? Provide two examples of cottage industries.
influencing oil prices → What does it mean to live in an urban area?