5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ubiquitous computing
- cyber law
- inclusion operator
- a is the area of law dedicated to computer crime
- b generally a plus sign (+), used so that only Web pages including those criteria are retrieved
- c a series of guidelines for good manners when using an Internet service
- d the means to communicate without disclosing one's identity
- e Interacting with multiple networked devices
5 Multiple choice questions
- refers to a business providing supplies to other businesses via the Internet
- provides methods for packaging and transmitting information.
- the third part of a complete URL, specifies the location of the document on the server.
- the process of transferring a file or document from the user's computer to another computer.
- refers to the exchange of business between individuals. eBay is a good example.
5 True/False questions
Phishing → spam that targets users of instant messaging
Protocol → an individual's ability to eliminate the collection, use, and sale of confidential personal information
specialized search engines → requires a satellite dish in addition to a phone line and modem for an Internet connection.
Radio frequency identification (RFID) → The identification of an Internet resource's type and location is performed through its
Difference between the web and the internet → The Web contains the information. The Internet transports information to and from users.