5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Business-to-Business (B2B) E-Commerce
- ubiquitous computing
- active badge
- identity theft
- a can transmit infrared signals to create an electronic trail
- b when a criminal gains access to personal information in order to impersonate someone
- c refers to a business providing supplies to other businesses via the Internet
- d Interacting with multiple networked devices
- e a term used to refer to the Internet, is the unlimited span of networks using the same data exchange methods
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a programer alters a program to subtract a small amount of money from an account.
- Legitimate looking email created to get personal data
- is a document that may include text, graphics, sound, animation, and video.
- the process of transferring a file or document from one computer to the user's computer
- a form of spyware that generates annoying pop-up and banner ads
5 True/False Questions
Domain Name → the second part of a complete URL
macro viruses → spreads from computer to computer by user action
1995-2000 → are software programs that browsers use for extra features such as sound and video.
specialized search engines → index information such as job advertisements, and names and addresses.
email → is a type of application software that makes sending and receiving messages through computer networks possible