5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- active badge
- World Wide Web (WWW)
- cable access
- cyber law
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- a Contains billions of documents, is a portion of the Internet, uses the Internet as a means to transport information and is a separate entity from the Internet
- b provides a high-speed Internet connection using a cable modem, not a phone line.
- c can transmit infrared signals to create an electronic trail
- d is the area of law dedicated to computer crime
- e a unique network identifier given to every device connected to the internet
5 Multiple choice questions
- an international discussion system available through the Internet.
- dot-com boom
- symbols, such as ? and *, replace the zero or additional characters in search words to improve search accuracy.
- is a type of application software that makes sending and receiving messages through computer networks possible
- is a high-speed online connection that requires a special external modem with telephone lines.
5 True/False questions
Internet service providers (ISPs) → companies that provide access to the Internet and no additional services
cyberbullying → when one individual targets another for some form of torment or abuse through digital tools
identity theft → when a criminal gains access to personal information in order to impersonate someone
resource name → is a document that may include text, graphics, sound, animation, and video.
downloading → the process of transferring a file or document from the user's computer to another computer.