5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Internet service providers (ISPs)
- internet service
- Domain Name
- identity theft
- a a set of standards that define how two types of programs can communicate with each other through the Internet
- b companies that provide access to the Internet and no additional services
- c the second part of a complete URL
- d the third part of a complete URL, specifies the location of the document on the server.
- e when a criminal gains access to personal information in order to impersonate someone
5 Multiple choice questions
- alert the sender that the spam message has been opened, adding your address to a list of validated addresses.
- what the URL is made up of: domain name, path, and resource name.
- provides a high-speed Internet connection using a cable modem, not a phone line.
- a form of spyware that generates annoying pop-up and banner ads
- provides extremely fast Internet access through fiber-optic lines that run directly to users' homes. No modems are required.
5 True/False questions
Virus → spreads from computer to computer by user action
email → is a type of application software that makes sending and receiving messages through computer networks possible
wild card → is a document that may include text, graphics, sound, animation, and video.
email attachment → a computer file included with an e-mail message.
Digital subscriber line → is a high-speed online connection that requires a special external modem with telephone lines.