5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Business-to-Business (B2B) E-Commerce
- boot sectors
- a execute each time you start the computer
- b The first part of a complete URL
- c refers to a business providing supplies to other businesses via the Internet
- d internet equivalent of a journal
- e dot-com boom
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the area of law dedicated to computer crime
- generally a plus sign (+), used so that only Web pages including those criteria are retrieved
- a program that displays Web pages and linked items
- are software programs that browsers use for extra features such as sound and video.
- are used to perform complex searches.
5 True/False questions
data diddling → insiders modify data by altering accounts or database records so that it's difficult or impossible to tell that they've stolen funds or equipment
usenet → small files written to your hard disk by the Web sites you visit
web browser → a program that displays a Web document and permits access to linked documents.
web page → alert the sender that the spam message has been opened, adding your address to a list of validated addresses.
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) → uses tags to specify how a Web page should display.