5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the equation for photosynthesis?
- Mitosis phase 1 (prophase)?
- Why is it important for the plant to have sunlight?
- Geologic time scale
- a The standard method used to divide Earth's long natural history into managable parts
- b one of the alternative forms of a gene (that governs a characteristic)
- c So plants can absorb energy from the sun and change the energy into food through the process called photosynthesis.
- d ...
- e Mitosis begins. Chromosomes condense from long strands into rod-like structures.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the death of every member of a species
- the boundaries usually correspond to significant changes in the Earth's history. Most boundaries are defined by the appearance or disappearance of a significant number of species
- a group of organisms that are closely related and can mate to produce fertile offsring
- A nuclear membrane forms around each set of chromosomes, and the chromosomes decondense. Mitosis is complete.
- Spores are carried to different places
5 True/False questions
Probability → the likelihood that a possible future event will occur in any given instance of the event
What is germination? Pollination? → ...
Plate tectonics → The theory that explains how Earth's tectonic plates move and change shape.
Dominant trait → the trait observed in the first generation when parents that have different traits are bred.
Phenotype → Greg Mendel's experiments with pea plants led to the discovery of dominant and recessive traits.