5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why do the cells need to make ATP? What do they use to make it?
- Law of Superposition?
- What are the 3 independent lines of evidence that provide the basis for the theory of evolution?
- Vascular plant
- Parts of a flower?
- a Geology, Fossils, and Comparative Anatomy
- b Adenosine TriphosPhate is made from the process Cell Respiration. ATP supplies energy that fuels cell activities, such as growth.
- c a plant that has specialized tissues that conduct materials from one part of the plant to another.
- d Stamen, pistil, anther, pollen, petal, sepal.
- e The principle that states that younger rocks lie above older rocks if the layers have not been disturbed.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cyanobacteria are a kind of prokaryotic organism that use sunlight to produce their own food through photosynthesis.
- In a cell that lacks a wall, the cell pinches in two. In a cell that has a cell wall, a cell plate forms and seperates the cells into two new cells.
- Cellular respiration. In cell respiration the energy is freed from the sugar made during photosynthesis. Some of the energy is used to form ATP.
- the history of life in the geologic past as indicated by the traces or remains of living things
- So plants can absorb energy from the sun and change the energy into food through the process called photosynthesis.
5 True/False Questions
Why are the same fossils found on different continents? → Layers of rocks
Extinction → the formation of new species as a result of evolution
Adaptation (be able to discuss particular adaptations) → ...
Species → a group of organisms that are closely related and can mate to produce fertile offsring
Geologic time scale → ...